the thread about nothing...

riddler-the-batman-movie-poster-4k-phone-wallpaper-2160x3840.jpg

My brother did that 25 years ago and got called for a travel. While it's a weird play, I feel like if your dribble comes down first before your foot it isn't a travel.
The rules are pretty clear:

A player who comes to a stop on step one when both feet are on the floor or touch the floor simultaneously may pivot using either foot as his pivot. If he jumps with both feet he must release the ball before either foot touches the floor.

Looks like someone has been reading the rules!

Friday night grub night. Went to one of my fave Indian spots in Hauppauge, Long Island called Clay Oven. Had Chicken Tikka Masala, cheese naan, beef pasanda(derived from the Urdu word pasand, meaning liking or preference. The meat is pounded into thin flat slices with mallets and the pasande are sometimes scored with a sharp knife). Although they were out of a lot of stuff since their delivery truck didn't come yesterday the dishes we were able to get hit the frikkin spot. For appetizer I had Chicken Manchurian
20220304_191302.jpg
20220304_190336.jpg
20220304_185853.jpg
20220304_185616.jpg
Screenshot_20220304-221640_Yelp.jpg
Next to the Five Guys and across from the Mama Sbarro’s?

I see you. :nerd:

Friday night grub night. Went to one of my fave Indian spots in Hauppauge, Long Island called Clay Oven. Had Chicken Tikka Masala, cheese naan, beef pasanda(derived from the Urdu word pasand, meaning liking or preference. The meat is pounded into thin flat slices with mallets and the pasande are sometimes scored with a sharp knife). Although they were out of a lot of stuff since their delivery truck didn't come yesterday the dishes we were able to get hit the frikkin spot. For appetizer I had Chicken Manchurian
20220304_191302.jpg
20220304_190336.jpg
20220304_185853.jpg
20220304_185616.jpg
Screenshot_20220304-221640_Yelp.jpg
did you order extra TO-MAH-TOES and cheese with that wine as well ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

zmaqbool zmaqbool got me hungry right now. No worries, I’ll just snack on my jelly :lol:
had a heavy guilty meal yesterday afternoon and over-indulged. felt terrible afterwards both mentally and physiologically and thought why I even did it. I should have gone and ate a DQ mushroom burger with fries and coke instead. I can still feel the indigestion. on the otherhand, I needed the extra calories after my blood donation.

Lol yeah that's the one. That's your area? Lovely town. Nothing but well kept lawns & nice houses.

TO-MAHHH-TOES 🤣 Lol, that cracked me up.
haven't been to Five Guys for a long time. my folks love eating their burger. might go there again once again.

I love that Skip the dishes commercial with those two. it's just hilarious. :rofl:

Just mailed one of those ancestry dna tests. My dads from Iran and moms from Chile, curious to see what else there is. Expecting some European from my moms side for sure

Heard so much hype about this show Love is blind. I'm bored so I just turned it on. First impressions I hope the drama is enough to make me stay cause all the women are ugly 😂🤷🏾‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom