the thread about nothing...

Attachments

• 111261.jpg
    111261.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 148
06C3D1BD-17D4-41B0-B7B6-5E1C011CFF14.jpeg

Long story short he passed the bank teller a note saying “I would like to withdraw $12,000 from my account, please be discreet when you count it.” Teller then thought it was suspicious contacted authorities.

It is a little sus at first to read a note like that but ultimately hes withdrawing from his own account. Mans coudda used a withdrawal slip? Coudda been handled alot better in any case.

Bank teller was African American as well if it matters.
acecb824221f4826a7d207e71d5a8e3e_md.png

Arent we losing a hour?

I think this **** should go away. No one else in the world does it, and im pretty sure not even all the 50 states do it.

Why is this still a thing
Correct, not all 50 states do it. Went down to AZ for school back in 08 in late October. Thankfully my classes started at 2 p.m. cuz the day the clocks were supposed to fall back, I noticed I was an hour early for a lot of **** that morning. They dont do it in AZ.

I'm not one to form a hard opinion on ways of life I've always dealt with and was of no major inconvenience but yeah, DLS should end. It's silly it's still in existence.

I found my OG PSP the other day and my background the AF1 Fire Red Fusions. :sick:
fireredfusionmain.jpg

And this is coming from a guy that think kids are suckers for buying current Dunks with ****ty leather quality. I forgot how impressionable younger people are.
dont care what anyone says, fusion 5s and 12s are absolute flames to me, i wish i got as many as i could back in the day to have now

Back
Top Bottom