the thread about nothing...

dont care what anyone says, fusion 5s and 12s are absolute flames to me, i wish i got as many as i could back in the day to have now
I actually like these two alot more than the ones I posted:
aj5af1-2.jpg
air-jordan-force-12-fusion-playoffs-main.jpg

Was never a fan of the AF1 + AJ = shoes. Looked like air forces dressing up as jordans
The more I look at those last two, the more I'm liking. That fire Red model looks like **** though. I could do without the netting for the AF1 + AJV. I'd rather they do AF1 with jordan inspired CWs with some similar material instead of a mix-match of "parts". This is why I like the "XIIs" version more, all they did was add the curvy stitching.

Does Costco really take returns on anything (electronics) no matter how long it’s been?

I’ve heard this and witness it. Shorty used this air fryer for 3 months. She decides she wants a bigger one, she brings back the air fryer and they gave her the money back.

Same with a pack of soup, Ate 2 out of the 4 pack, and she returned 2. Costco gave her the money back. :lol:

Last edited:
Should try eating half a pizza and returning for a new pie.
People definitely do this. One of my good homies used to work the returns counter at Costco. Some of the ones I remember him telling me about were lots of partially eaten pumpkin pies after the holidays, Christmas trees anywhere from after Christmas to like February, and a pack of muffins that had the tops all eaten.

Back
Top Bottom