the thread about nothing...

nxghi69ncmm81.jpg
Does she have any more pics

i dunno man, u got me dead to rights...n the system got so many loopholes i'm better off denying that $#@%!...
couldn't get any worse...

Victim blaming at its finest
I mean, I dont think he should have had a personal banker's number he should have called before going up there.

But I do know that's not how deposit/withdrawal slips are field out. Cant say I see a victim here. That note definitely falls under the suspicious category.

Dont know why the teller wouldn't ask for additional info like an I.D. or account number though.

Just gonna go ahead and call all parties involved dumb.

On the flip side, I actually feel bad for both parties involved in that starbucks video. I usually dont care about excuses people share for their wrong doing, but I can tell (by her not even denying the claim) she PROBABLY dont really do **** like that too often.

I mean, I dont think he should have had a personal banker's number he should have called before going up there.

But I do know that's not how deposit/withdrawal slips are field out. Cant say I see a victim here. That note definitely falls under the suspicious category.

Dont know why the teller wouldn't ask for additional info like an I.D. or account number though.

Just gonna go ahead and call all parties involved dumb.

On the flip side, I actually feel bad for both parties involved in that starbucks video. I usually dont care about excuses people share for their wrong doing, but I can tell (by her not even denying the claim) she PROBABLY dont really do **** like that too often.

911 call

I mean, I dont think he should have had a personal banker's number
😂😂😂🤦🏾‍♂️I've opened an account at a bank for a free George Foreman grill for depositing $25 before and they gave me a business card...if you have thousands of dollars in somebody's bank they gonna give you a number!

And to the other dude damn right I'm blaming his dumbass 🤷🏾‍♂️

Tested out my cars ABS system this morning on the fwy. Was coming up on my exit and I thought these two cars behind were going to collide side by side. Had my eyes on the rear view mirror watching. My exit never has a line of cars. Soon as I focused back in front of me, saw the line of cars waiting at my exit. Barely stopped before hitting the car in front. :smh:

Skills. Not the same but I did utility locating for a while about 10 years ago. We had to locate power, water and gas lines and spray paint a specific color and identifying marker for each one. Finding the lines was easy but After a while they wouldn't use the spray paint gun anymore. All my lines looked like Ali and Michael J Fox had a Harlem shake battle.

Back
Top Bottom