the thread about nothing...

This is wild! :sick:

So many of these mentally imbalanced, criminal minded & absolute scum of society individuals call this city home. I hate to see it but quality of life here in NYC has steadily been decreasing over the past decade. Sometimes I just feel like saying f it & go love somewhere nice scenic & rural. Away from the trash, away from the crazies & away from all the 🐂💩

“The money better be here, Ipkiss. Or you’re gonna “Ipkiss” your *** goodbye.”
1647200561831.jpeg

So many of these mentally imbalanced, criminal minded & absolute scum of society individuals call this city home. I hate to see it but quality of life here in NYC has steadily been decreasing over the past decade. Sometimes I just feel like saying f it & go love somewhere nice scenic & rural. Away from the trash, away from the crazies & away from all the 🐂💩
We're facing the same issues over here in San Francisco. Thankfully, we have responders specifically made to handle mentally imbalanced with the police. It just sucks that we don't have sizeable institutions dedicated to handling drug rehabilitation and the government reducing psychiatric hospitals.

Been out the dating game for a min but $200+ on a FIRST date is nuts.

Our first date was maybe $60 at a comedy club on amateur night :lol:

Thinking if I should UN-DS a new pair tomorrow to go get fired in & which pair. 🤔

The playoff 12’s if they get dropped off early?
Or some Jumbo Blazers?

Back
Top Bottom