the thread about nothing...

f46f3e00-2b81-4cca-a2ef-33ae11ce08dc-jpeg.2472330

Went to a sneaker convention (my first one ever) yesterday and it was a great experience. Definitely got to do more. Met Jumperman Kris. Had a few
conversations with him and I might be in his next YouTube video lol. The name of the convention was called HypebeastFest. Tried to sell them, but couldn't really find a buyer. But the sole deal (or trade I made for the day was Blue Tint 350s and Bordeaux 1s for 2014 Black Infared 6s(plus $100 cash on top). Honestly thought it was the Nike Air retro, but still happy with the trade.

Also rocking kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc QuitYourDayJob gear to the convention. Once again, really fun experience.

20220313_151705.jpg

20220313_143413.jpg

Attachments

• 20220313_151706.jpg
    20220313_151706.jpg
    365.9 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
I have to disagree. I’m only speaking just for dating.

Folks are just trying to impress others by showing out. You can still have a decent and fun date with only $50.
maybe. just saying that it's quite challenging to budget your date now and was thinking what you can get for $200 now. as compared to 5 years ago.

in other cases, it could be possible to be able to have a fun date for $50 as long as the woman is not high maintenance and loves conversations and doing physical activities (not just sex).

maybe. just saying that it's quite challenging to budget your date now and was thinking what you can get for $200 now. as compared to 5 years ago.

in other cases, it could be possible to be able to have a fun date for $50 as long as the woman is not high maintenance and loves conversations and doing physical activities (not just sex).

Even with them being high maintenance, that’s a generalized statement and a false pretense.

As the dater, you have to create the experience; this is a winning point. Regardless of cost.

Majority of the women is tired of the same mundane ideas; dinner and a movie.

Even with them being high maintenance, that’s a generalized statement and a false pretense.

As the dater, you have to create the experience; this is a winning point.

Majority of the women is tired of the same mundane ideas; dinner and a movie.
agree to disagree. there is a reason why there are women that are called high maintenance or gold-diggers. you can't go around those. years of being pampered and conditioning made them such. such women do exist and there is no way around it. it is an addiction to them and they always look for it.

as far as the common general populace is concerned, the experience is really a winning formula and do believe that women love spontaneous activities. dinner and movie only works if it is done the first time or if the woman loves doing that sort of thing. it can get pretty boring for men as well since I myself love doing out of the ordinary.

there was a time years ago that I met a dating pair watching a movie where they girl was so excited and was asking her date about it. damn dude was so stale or just maybe petrified that he didn't move a single muscle. I would have done a lot of things in his place, wasted opportunity.

Back
Top Bottom