the thread about nothing...

I mean, seriously… what were they thinking with such graphic placement of MJ’s mouth open on the pair of shorts?? Like who did this Nike? 👀😵‍💫😳 not even funny, smfh 🙄

56492B8E-E11D-4AEB-A36E-51C4253ECCFC.jpeg

well he should know that it is always not a good idea to park beside a fire hydrant. there's a reason why cars don't even park in that area.
For sure. Risking a ticket parking on a hydrant. My whole thing is how did he not see that metal object in his reverse cam AND he continued backing up until he stopped at the door! All that scraping & metal on metal crunching makes a loud noise. Dude had 0 sense basically
Notice the jersey plates. Suburban cats aren't used to parallel parking in tight city streets :lol:
That's a fact. They are so used to having huge spots available everywhere in the burbs & angled spots too. It's also folks have developed a bad habit of relying solely on their reverse cam.

Whatever happened to the old fashioned turning your neck to see what's behind you? Dude needs to realize sideview mirrors are his friends, lol.

Since there was a small discussion or mention of malls yesterday, it made me recall I read within the last couple years that about 25% of the remaining 1000 malls in America will close within the next few years. It will obviously be the ones that aren't profitable or fail to draw shoppers in.

This isn't too surprising because it would seem like an inevitability with the malls in decline if there are signs of vacant spaces and a low amount of shoppers in them.

99°F on Tuesday :smh: :smh: :smh:
Normally Tuesday and Thursday are our work from home days but unlike my home, the office has AC

I've always wondered, do those mobile air conditioners actually work? Anyone here have one? I rent so there's no way I'm bothering to install an actual AC system in a home I don't own.

VeilSide RX-7 from Tokyo Drift :pimp:
That color combo for that ride was dope!
I always liked reading those car magazines for the rim and tire catalogs. That and the girls posing in there were 🔥🔥

I've always wondered, do those mobile air conditioners actually work? Anyone here have one? I rent so there's no way I'm bothering to install an actual AC system in a home I don't own.
Get one, they really do help out. Just for the room you’re working in and close the door.

Normally Tuesday and Thursday are our work from home days but unlike my home, the office has AC

Get one, they really do help out. Just for the room you’re working in and close the door.
They do the trick. Sometimes we have one for work when we're remodeling a home without a/c and we're not planning on kicking up a lot of dust that day (windows need to be open). Just make sure you get one with the right amount of BTU's for your sq footage.

I have one and they do work. it depends on the size of your place and how humid your place is but in general and with that weather temperature, I would not settle for something less than 14,000 BTUs. anything less than 14,000 BTU, your A/C unit would struggle at 99F. 10,000 BTU would be good enough for an 500-600 sq.ft of living space at 80F.

If this is really legitimate, then it's a nice outcome. That's what they get if they were really that uneducated about the market. A high percentile of resellers are truly uneducated about the basic concept of supply and demand because they fail to realize there's too much supply with too many people trying to resell the same product compounded with low demand, so that means prices will be devalued by default.

Speaking of the resale market, I saw a resale shoe store close down in Del Amo Mall a few weeks ago. Despite it being closed, I saw the employees gathering stuff to remove from the store through the glass. One done, several more to go. Those stores have been a plague going around in damn near every mall nowadays.

This is funny because it's the polar opposite with me about malls nowadays. I used to like going to them just to hang out and not buy anything when I was younger. I used to enjoy frequenting them in the late '90s to the mid-2000s when I had to handle business in them. My enjoyment with frequenting them began to wane during the last decade.

I just go to pick up something or make returns or exchanges in the present. And I find myself going to malls that are out of my vicinity more than before. I'm pretty burnt out with malls closer to me.

resale market is too competitive right now and pricing is stupid high. there is really no profit and consider selling at a loss especially with GR releases. if you have some of those grails or limited edition or D/S pairs, those are the ones that you can make money off. I don't feel bad for them resellers taking those big Ls.

They're really not that great. My eye doctor has one in the office. I remember having an eye appointment years ago & joking with the employee in the front- I said damn it's hot in here. She replied yeah we have the mobile AC thing on & I sarcastically replied oh ****...thought that was a heater cause I don't feel the cool air 🤣. She just gave me a stone face :lol:

Unless you're standing right in front of it you're not going to feel the cool air it supposedly blows.

They're really not that great. My eye doctor has one in the office. I remember having an eye appointment years ago & joking with the employee in the front- I said damn it's hot in here. She replied yeah we have the mobile AC thing on & I sarcastically replied oh ****...thought that was a heater cause I don't feel the cool air 🤣. She just gave me a stone face :lol:

Unless you're standing right in front of it you're not going to feel the cool air it supposedly blows.
if they are using a small unit, it wouldn't do much. I can attest to this. that is why it pays to know what kind of A/C unit you are buying. possibly they bought the cheapest one and with a weak cooling unit.

if they are using a small unit, it wouldn't do much. I can attest to this. that is why it pays to know what kind of A/C unit you are buying. possibly they bought the cheapest one and with a weak cooling unit.
Yeah, you're def. Right because it was a very small one. Although the front of the office is pretty small as well there was no way that tiny little unit was going to cool down that room. Looking at it it couldn't have been more than like $120

Yeah, you're def. Right because it was a very small one. Although the front of the office is pretty small as well there was no way that tiny little unit was going to cool down that room. Looking at it it couldn't have been more than like $120
got one with 10,000 BTU. it was ok for something like 78F-80F. but during a hot humid heatwave, you can forget about it. that thing turns into a regular fan that can only cool you off if you are lying next to it blowing you. that's why I don't recommend anything less than the more expensive 14,000 BTU units. brands also make the difference and don't go cheap, otherwise it's a waste of money.

Back
Top Bottom