the thread about nothing...

TURBO UNO TURBO UNO Today is the GOAT’s birthday!
1658000061433.jpeg

I have a tendency to do online research on malls I've been to or heard about. I like seeing old pictures of how they looked in their previous incarnations and architectures.

I was surprised to learn that some of the enclosed malls I've been to used to be outdoor/open air malls a long time ago because that architecture was more common back then. I've been so used to going to enclosed malls my whole life.

The bad thing about trying to find pictures online is that they're limited if they were photographed using film in a bygone era since it was the default media. I want to assume it's hard to store or preserve pictures taken on film as time progresses because they can possibly deteriorate or get discarded easily.

I'm so glad digital cameras and memory cards were invented because pictures on that type of media basically remains permanently stored until they're voluntarily deleted. You only have to be cautious not to lose the memory card or damage it.

My bro caught this from his apt. window- guy was parallel parking & backed up right into a fire hydrant :rofl:. Driver wasn't the old man in the pic but rather his son. And this car comes with a reverse camera like C'MON! 🤣🤣
IMG-20220716-WA0005.jpg
IMG-20220716-WA0004.jpg
IMG-20220716-WA0002.jpg
IMG-20220716-WA0003.jpg
well he should know that it is always not a good idea to park beside a fire hydrant. there's a reason why cars don't even park in that area.

Back
Top Bottom