the thread about nothing...

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg

Just the few seconds it takes getting in your car car, starting it up, getting the AC going, you already feel the intense heat in there. Can’t even imagine what it must of felt like when kids, pets, etc are left in a car in this type of heat.

Maaaaan I can remember what it was like, vividly. My dad was super into restoring classic cars so we went to car shows all the time in the summer. Lotta times they were in empty asphalt parking lots. Lotta times his cars were so old they didn’t have a/c.

Anyways one of these times, I remember the temp was like 108 outside. Didn’t feel hot when we were walking around looking at cars. We get ready to leave and pops says to go get in the car, I’ll be there in one sec. DONT WANDER AROUND! So I head out and get in the hot car. Immediately after my butt touches the seat, the sweat literally starts shooting off my body. Just pouring like a faucet, word to
09BF1722-472C-40EF-A507-9417740683C6.gif

And the weird thing is, I didn’t even feel hot. Learned later that I suffered from acute heat exhaustion or heat stroke. Whenever your core temp gets so hot that some systems in your body just flat out stop working.

But yeah it’s wild when we’re kids, we not really bothered by those things. Just a kinda hot summer day, no biggie. Just chug some capri sun when you get home. All good

Last edited:
I’m having doubts about that title. Halloween ends? Michael never ends.

Next year: “Michael is back!”
“They thought they killed him”
“He survived!”

Lol

There was a scene in Halloween Kills where he was surrounded by everybody on the block.
They were literally executing dude in the middle of the street with bats and shotguns and he still survived :lol:

So now that it's over can we finally admit The Kid Mero was easily the weak link and he ruined the show and the pods most of the time?

Back
Top Bottom