the thread about nothing...

k9uugs3xxsc91.jpg

zmaqbool zmaqbool how was the food there? I’ve never been to LegoLand but I should go sometime with my nephews.
So we packed our own food food but I got the fries(they were just ok) & my sister in law got the pizza for her son. On the display pic for their menu the pizza is shaped circular like a normal pizza pie should be...but when it came out it was oval & uneven af 🤣.

The Asian beef bowl I saw people ordering only had like 3 pieces of beef :emoji_disappointed:. If you go, trust me & bring your own food. And yes, you definitely should go with your nephews. You'll have a great time. There's so much to do.

Are those Home Alone LEGOs worth anything in the future?
I'd imagine they would be since Home Alone is like GOAT level holiday movies.
Is the food Lego shaped? In my mind there was to be like lego shaped nuggets or fries
Surprisingly none of the food was Lego shaped. Literally everything else is though, lol, from door knobs to the rides to the walkways. You ever been? If not, I highly recommend it 👍.

zmaqbool zmaqbool , damn I’m surprised this theme park does the customers like that. I thought there would be some standout stuff like they have at Disneyland. Even Universal Studios had some good burgers. I’m still willing to check out Lego Land but will eat before getting there, haha.

freakydestroyer freakydestroyer , the pizzas are about $1-$2 cheaper at dollar tree. The fish fillets as $3 cheaper from what I saw at Target. Yeah, my bro was like “whatta hell is up with these freezer doors?!” :lol:

Back
Top Bottom