the thread about nothing...

Anybody know know what app u can use to color in pics like these ?

ecMARMn5i.png

Really asking for a friend :lol:

Infinite painter

What makes you think this?

osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh

the same reason I think the sky is blue

but if i need to intellectualize it.

testosterone driven puberty produces a higher sex drive,
greater interest in sexual novelty.
men report a greater desire for casual sex than women do.

thus if you have a market for sex where all the consumers are men.
I think it's a fair assumption that

you'll get more casual sex than a market that has both men and women.

osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh

So he said, "The Gay Community." So I am including Gay Women as well. (I know that goes away from the MOnkeyPox info reported)

But I am looking at the comment in a vacuum.

I don't know.

Anybody not talk to their dad for a decade plus and end up being cool? I had beef with my dad and haven’t seen him in like 15 years. He was never abusive or anything but we just never saw eye to eye on anything.

He’s a strict military guy and engineer and super career driven and I have never been like that so we always clashed.

He’s been trying to squash it for years and just never had the energy to deal with it. He’s also been trying to meet my daughter forever and she wants to meet him.

I’m going to see him a a funeral next week. I feel like it’s best to probably just let it go. Life’s short we’re all going to die some day and yeah he was never around growing up because he was chasing guap but here I am working 80 hours a week just like him.

I also had beef with his second wife because she was a complete nutcase but he divorced her.

I also work with a lot of guys who worked their family away and I feel bad for them. They want to see them but their kids ignore them now and they aren’t bag guys. They just thought they were doing the right thing.

mplsdunk mplsdunk I am far from a family counselor, so take my knowledge with a grain of salt, but I think it’s very sweet of him to want to “squash it” as you put it, and I think you made some valid points in what you stated about life and stuff.

Based on the information you’ve given, I think it’s an excellent decision to let it go, but that’s just my opinion and of course the ball’s in your court and you know better than me.

I would totally love to hear that y’all end up on good terms. Good luck.

Yeah, he’s trying to be nice in the ways he knows how. He sent my daughter a bike to my moms house since he knows her address and he paid for my hotel for the funeral and just told my grandma it’s on him.

At this point I’d just feel like a petty child if I didn’t talk to him.

Nobody is perfect he just wanted me to good but he just was too much with it and made me not want to talk to him. Like bro I’m not joining the navy so they can pay for my engineering degree that I have zero interest in.

Just a strict *** dad.

the monkey pox convo was about gay men being at risk
so i assume we were talking about gay men.

Yea, I understand that.
Anybody not talk to their dad for a decade plus and end up being cool? I had beef with my dad and haven’t seen him in like 15 years. He was never abusive or anything but we just never saw eye to eye on anything.

He’s a strict military guy and engineer and super career driven and I have never been like that so we always clashed.

He’s been trying to squash it for years and just never had the energy to deal with it. He’s also been trying to meet my daughter forever and she wants to meet him.

I’m going to see him a a funeral next week. I feel like it’s best to probably just let it go. Life’s short we’re all going to die some day and yeah he was never around growing up because he was chasing guap but here I am working 80 hours a week just like him.

I also had beef with his second wife because she was a complete nutcase but he divorced her.

Wish my father was still here. Go make things right. Drop the ego. It ain't worth it.

Im a product of statutory rape. My mom was 15 he was 26. My mom was white he was black, this is early 80s so theres all that too. He dipped out, i can see why he did, but i also cant, man up. I got curious finally found a picture of him about 4 years ago we're twins. Got his phone number and address about 3 years ago haven't and probably never will do anything with either of them. Ill be 40 in September.

Yeah, he’s trying to be nice in the ways he knows how. He sent my daughter a bike to my moms house since he knows her address and he paid for my hotel for the funeral and just told my grandma it’s on him.

At this point I’d just feel like a petty child if I didn’t talk to him.

Nobody is perfect he just wanted me to good but he just was too much with it and made me not want to talk to him. Like bro I’m not joining the navy so they can pay for my engineering degree that I have zero interest in.

Just a strict *** dad.
Im a product of statutory rape. My mom was 15 he was 26. My mom was white he was black, this is early 80s so theres all that too. He dipped out, i can see why he did, but i also cant, man up. I got curious finally found a picture of him about 4 years ago we're twins. Got his phone number and address about 3 years ago haven't and probably never will do anything with either of them. Ill be 40 in September.
I didn’t see my father from 8 until I was 24; when I did find him, he had had a stroke that left him unable to speak.

If you have anything to say to your father, good or bad, I would encourage you to seek him out. It’s rarely satisfactory, it’s usually difficult, but you’ll st least know you tried to communicate, to make a real connection.

This isn’t a dress rehearsal! Gotta live it!

Good luck to you, either way.

Back
Top Bottom