the thread about nothing...

In DC now! Rage Against the Machine!

And Run The Jewels.

631E7615-34DF-4CC2-A206-1F41EA33823D.jpeg

777D5C2C-0448-4021-B194-BD3F7079A3A9.jpeg
9C46E070-847F-45DC-B3CD-81E369B9B354.jpeg
How long were you in DC for? Or you still there.

Hit up any good food spots?

Might be over there this month.

TURBO UNO TURBO UNO Those E.T cups are fiyahh 🔥 Were those from Mickey D's?

Do you remember the Batman Forever ones and also the Gargoyle ones from Burger King as well? Those were cool too imo.

I think the E.T. cups are from Pizza Hut. Yeah, I remember those Batman Forever glass mugs And they were from McDonalds. I had the Riddler one, haha. I don’t recall the Gargoyle joints though.

I’ve got at least 50+ vintage drinking glasses, some as old as 1973. My favorites are the 7-11 issues ones for Marvel Comics.

I know we were talking about Mexican style corn a few pages back. Check it out zmaqbool zmaqbool they loved it, spicy for them but they loved it 🔥👍

This was a good episode, thanks for sharing it. Looks like they can handle the spicyness unlike me, lol. I love that one dude's stache, it's a serious stache imo, lol. I haven't watched their channel in a while looks like they've been trying some tasty foods.
it is the most controversial since it was clearly fixed. it would have been an amazing series without the freakin officiating. and David Stern did jack-squat. even I was baffled watching the game seeing a lot of Kings players muster fouls within a span of 2 minutes and got myself scratching my head what was going on. people were standing and getting fouls? I mean what the hell? hated Shaq as well as if they really won it fair and square and dominated the Kings.
As a 13 year old Lakers fan I was enjoying it, lol. It's sad officiating cost the Kings & fans what would otherwise have been an amazing series had it been legit officiating. Stern was crooked as hell man. I only had the bunny ear antenna & no cablr tv back then so didn't watch the games in real time.

But years later watched a documentary on Youtube of some of the games. Man, it was such blatant highway robbery going on even Stevie Wonder would br able to see right throught the nonsense. Being a young fan back then it didn't matter or make much sense but refelcting on it while being much older I came to realize why some Kings fans are salty to this day. It was tragic for the game as a whole.

This was a good episode, thanks for sharing it. Looks like they can handle the spicyness unlike me, lol. I love that one dude's stache, it's a serious stache imo, lol. I haven't watched their channel in a while looks like they've been trying some tasty foods.
Glad you liked it bro. I stay watching their channel and seeing the reactions, good folks and very funny too. Homie’s stash is legit, lol. I couldn’t do it though, it’s a hassle to eat without getting in the way.

As a 13 year old Lakers fan I was enjoying it, lol. It's sad officiating cost the Kings & fans what would otherwise have been an amazing series had it been legit officiating. Stern was crooked as hell man. I only had the bunny ear antenna & no cablr tv back then so didn't watch the games in real time.

But years later watched a documentary on Youtube of some of the games. Man, it was such blatant highway robbery going on even Stevie Wonder would br able to see right throught the nonsense. Being a young fan back then it didn't matter or make much sense but refelcting on it while being much older I came to realize why some Kings fans are salty to this day. It was tragic for the game as a whole.
never was a solid Kings fan but I loved that 2002 Kings Team. without the corruption, there was no doubt in my mind that they are really going to be NBA Champs. they were just amazing as a team and beautiful to watch which made me fall in love with them even if I was a Bulls fan. even if the odds were stacked against them with the fix, they fought like hell and made it a close series. no offense to the Lakers but that 2002 title has a major asterisk on it. Stern and Donaghy can "F" themselves.

I can still remember Divac, Pollard and FunderBurke getting into foul trouble in a matter of 2 minutes in total while guarding Shaq which was unspeakable. then the non-calls. Bibby and CWebb during that playoff run were automatic and can't miss.

That doc got taken down. Not sure if it was YT or the channel owner. Man, he went into depth in each part. The Lakers were the darlings of the NBA at that time. They didn’t want a Sac vs NJ finals matchup.

I gripe and complain about the company I work for a lot. But they are actually going to look after me pretty good. When I get my results back today if they are positive my company will give me one work week 40 hours of time off, anything beyond that I'll have to use my sick time. Which isn't a problem I have almost 80 I have to use by end of the year. Pretty solid move on their part.

Another COVID side note: Best diet ever. In 2 days I've lost 15 of the 20 pounds I wanted to lose.

Back
Top Bottom