the thread about nothing...

Avi is ssssssssseeeeeeennnnnnsssssssaaaaaatttttttiiiiioooooonnnnnnaaaaaaallllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GettyImages-966115098.jpg

I always thought Times Square looked so cool so I was surprised to see a lot of New Yorkers say they hate it
I mean it def is cool & has a lot of appeal. A lot of food spots & quirky stores & museums Ripley's, Madame Tussauds, M&M store, Disney, Krispy Kreme flagship etc...But to locals it's too much. Being an outsider & coming from small towns & rural living I def see why it's so beloved. I have found in my travels of North American cities that every city has a Manhattan but none of them have a Times Sq. Meaning the skyscrapers, the hustle & bustle noisy streets of downtown, cool shops can all be found in Philly, Houston, Boston, Chicago, LA but none of these cities have a strip like Times Sq with the insanely bright lights & 24/7 car & foot traffic. I like to walk through during the holidays & late March right before the influx of tourists arrive. Even as a local being in the middle of Times Sq can have you feeling like a tourist, lol.

I mean it def is cool & has a lot of appeal. A lot of food spots & quirky stores & museums Ripley's, Madame Tussauds, M&M store, Disney, Krispy Kreme flagship etc...But to locals it's too much. Being an outsider & coming from small towns & rural living I def see why it's so beloved. I have found in my travels of North American cities that every city has a Manhattan but none of them have a Times Sq. Meaning the skyscrapers, the hustle & bustle noisy streets of downtown, cool shops can all be found in Philly, Houston, Boston, Chicago, LA but none of these cities have a strip like Times Sq with the insanely bright lights & 24/7 car & foot traffic. I like to walk through during the holidays & late March right before the influx of tourists arrive. Even as a local being in the middle of Times Sq can have you feeling like a tourist, lol.
Very well said brother! 🔥

Saw a young teen working out in crocs today! Who hangs around iron with crocs on? :smh:
not me. but been wearing my 10 year old Crocs at work lately. my feet got so sore after using them a few days at work and not gonna do it again. it has still it's use though whenever I go swimming.

Back
Top Bottom