the thread about nothing...

Wordle 422 5/6*

🟩🟨⬛⬛🟨
🟩🟨⬛🟨⬛
🟩🟩⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

365465FF-F6E6-4312-B696-5E312391CADE.png

Kia(yes, THAT Kia) makes beat machines now?? I wonder whats the connection between building motors and musical instruments. Yamaha been on it.

Belgium Belgium I’ve figured it out! Wanna get back at your crappy next door neighbor AND your shady old farmer tenant? Simple.

- Introduce them to each other
- Take those potatoes farmer is paying you with.
- Let them rot for a bit.
- Give them to your neighbor so he gets diarrhea
- Have farmer tenant deliver more to his home
- Pull up a chair and watch the fireworks.

Belgium Belgium I’ve figured it out! Wanna get back at your crappy next door neighbor AND your shady old farmer tenant? Simple.

Then him and his volunteer coworkers can have a 3some after they hack into his real coworkers husbands business accounts 🤷🏾‍♂️ bruh livin la vida loca

If one of my favorite artists is doing numbers, why wouldn't I celebrate that? I'm proud to see Bad Bunny's success he deserves it, I've been following him since he was a lesser known artist, promoting him on here. Man, I listen to whoever from underground artists to mainstream artists. I'm that dude that been reppin Reggaeton when it wasn't even mainstream.

:lol:
This is kinda scummy, well really scummy actually, but now that I have covid I've been upstairs with the windows open and a fan blowing my viral air right to their side entrance door.

Then him and his volunteer coworkers can have a 3some after they hack into his real coworkers husbands business accounts 🤷🏾‍♂️ bruh livin la vida loca
:rofl:

If one of my favorite artists is doing numbers, why wouldn't I celebrate that? I'm proud to see Bad Bunny's success he deserves it, I've been following him since he was a lesser known artist, promoting him on here. Man, I listen to whoever from underground artists to mainstream artists. I'm that dude that been reppin Reggaeton when it wasn't even mainstream.
Not attacking you bro. I'm happy for Bad Bunny.

I just think AOTY is crazy... at least in the United States :lol:

c flyness c flyness I personally think you have great taste in music. And the awesome clothes/sneakers you post are highly appreciated my friend! 🔥

Back
Top Bottom