the thread about nothing...

Wordle 421 4/6

🟨⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟩🟩⬛⬛
⬛🟩🟩⬛🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

E95B0C3F-BE99-427B-9761-BDF3108A5B75.jpeg

Quick question for you guys that may be more knowledgeable than I, I have a few pair of shoes that look damn near new, but due to frequency of rotation, some of the soles have started separating, for you guys that have been through it and repaired your own kicks, what kind of glue gave y’all the best results?

This always works for me
They sell it at wal mart
It's good for small separations
Barge cement is good for really large separation
Screenshot_20220814-161638_Gallery.jpg

Did an overnight camping trip at this lake and caught a meteor shower Thursday night. The moon was a little too bright to see much meteor activity, but it was still beautiful. Does anybody in here live in Alaska? Kinda wanna get a patch of land and live off the grid in a few years or so. Don’t know how difficult something like that would be, in a survivalist sense I mean.
FD313F41-0C9F-44B2-A2F3-C05336679FCA.jpeg

Did an overnight camping trip at this lake and caught a meteor shower Thursday night. The moon was a little too bright to see much meteor activity, but it was still beautiful. Does anybody in here live in Alaska? Kinda wanna get a patch of land and live off the grid in a few years or so. Don’t know how difficult something like that would be, in a survivalist sense I mean.
FD313F41-0C9F-44B2-A2F3-C05336679FCA.jpeg
Im a city boy I don't do outside overnight. That sounds dope tho. If i ever won the powerball id go see the Aurora borealis. If you got land would you do a tiny house or do it legit?

Back
Top Bottom