the thread about nothing...

Any body have experience in or have pulled footage from a vhs recently?

Got some footage I really need to put on a drive or a DVD.

Home(white) Penny 1s. I find it funny people call the black ones the “Orlandos”, and the white ones the “Homes”. Technically they’re both Orlandos. Especially seeing that “home” was Orlando.
Maybe because the black ones are more prominent as an Orlando identifying colorway. Like Bulls or breds. On the otherhand, you are technically correct. Just like the so-called Spiderman, not really spiderman.

1ot3gcdu3hj91.jpg
This applies to anything car related. When I'm changing my oil or doing brake work, fools can't help themselves and stare or make a comment :lol:

This applies to anything car related. When I'm changing my oil or doing brake work, fools can't help themselves and stare or make a comment :lol:
My bro went to my pops house to change his oil and got 3 neighbors asking about mechanic work, lol. One needed his transmission fixed, another her oil changed and one wanted her brakes looked at :lol: My bro couldn’t run outta there fast enough.

not really a cat person, but decide to adopt one of these kitties by 3 weeks time.
I was never a cat person, until I actually had to live with one.

I still prefer a dog 10 outta 10 times, but I enjoy having a little critter around.

Stock up on lint rollers bro :lol:

Why? If you're NOT a cat person?
typically, I'm a dog person. considering my present lifestyle and household right now that having a dog would be more of an inconvenience. things that I have considered are maintenance, cost, noise and potty training.

also, I'd like to try it out. the biggest factor for me for considering having a cat is potty training and the cost of food.

I still prefer a dog 10 outta 10 times, but I enjoy having a little critter around.

actually, I don't hate cats at all but I developed some disdain towards them due to some bad experiences and trauma I had with them with other owners. then thinking about it, the prejudice started due to bad owners or untrained cats.

while I prefer a dog and love dogs, I couldn't love a Chihuahua........ever.

we have some vacuum. anyway, thanks for that heads up as well.

I prefer dogs but cats are cool too. My sis recently got kitten to keep the older one company, I think :lol:
2D4A884A-1FAE-4E08-AC9D-4581B8D662C9.jpeg
1664DE8B-3F3E-427C-B1D6-F4C25ABD8B4A.jpeg
81252E29-F3E3-4BDC-A1A4-E8C5616398EC.jpeg
if the black/gray one turns out to be a russian blue.....they would turn like this in a few years.....

Attachments

• wp-content-uploads-2018-04-1-16.png
    wp-content-uploads-2018-04-1-16.png
    600.2 KB · Views: 66
those are nice breed. looks like the black one is a russian blue, I wanted that one to be honest, but they are difficult to come by and expensive.
Both were given to her, one by a co-worker and another by family friend.

Wow, I had no idea. They’re really friendly but the kitten is a handful right now teasing the older one and climbing up all over the curtains, lol.

Both were given to her, one by a co-worker and another by family friend.

Wow, I had no idea. They’re really friendly but the kitten is a handful right now teasing the older one and climbing up all over the curtains, lol.
just like dogs, they have pure breds and mixed and typical mongrel. they also cross-breed with certain types to get some certain litters that looks nice both in physical and personality trait.

Back
Top Bottom