⬛⬛🟨⬛⬛
🟨🟨⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟩🟩🟩⬛
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

D0031411-5B8F-403C-8A80-4FBF486BE596.png

Just lost $40 on Nasty Buffalo Wild Wings. ☹️

First my order took 42 minutes when they said 30 minutes
Expecting my wings to be hot n fresh for waiting so long… no, I get like warm wings not hot n fresh. 🤬
Then no sauces to dip my wings,
My Tater tots box had only 5 tater tots in it!!! 5 only bro!!
Then 4 cups of carrots & celery were also missing.
No napkins, utensils nothing.
The entire experience was ****** by this.

Out of the $40 I lost for this ********, the manager offered to refund only $12 of the dollars. :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Like… the entire experience was ******, not just $12 worth of it. They shoulda comped the whole thing, horrible place. ******* ******** yo. :angry::angry::angry:

Moral of the story guys - **** Buffalo Wild Wings!
DO NOT EVER EAT THERE!! :angry::angry::angry:

$40 ****in dollars down the drain. :angry::angry::angry:

Expecting my wings to be hot n fresh for waiting so long… no, I get like warm wings not hot n fresh. 🤬
The entire experience was ****ed by this.

Out of the $40 I lost for this bull****, the manager offered to refund only $12 of the dollars. :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Like… the entire experience was ****ed, not just $12 worth of it. They shoulda comped the whole thing, horrible place. ****ing bull**** yo. :angry::angry::angry:

Damn all this is OD. How many wings does $40 even get you at BWW?

Sorry you had such a bad experience. My experiences at chain wing spots have been very hit or miss so I have a couple of smaller, local wing spots I frequent instead.

I still got my AND1 mixtape vol. 1 that I bought from Dr. Jay's in downtown Newark, NJ.
That’s dope, do you remember what pair of shoes you picked up that day?

I have one too but not sure what volume it was. My friend who worked at FootAction let me have it.

That’s dope, do you remember what pair of shoes you picked up that day?

I have one too but not sure what volume it was. My friend who worked at FootAction let me have it.
Thanks. I don't think I bought any shoes, just the AND 1 mixtape.

Cool, that's what's up.

Democrats & Republicans same ish. Joe Biden has shown that he ain't good either.
This is a wild take given what has transpired recently. One side said eff women and their autonomy, we will probably be coming for the LGBTQ+ community next, is banning books and trying to reshape the school system to cater to white people’s feelings, is actively trying to make it harder for PoC to vote while simultaneously making it easier for them to challenge voting results, and are currently freaking out that 10k debt being wiped is going to cause massive inflation and reward “lazy individuals”

Also, the pell grant forgiveness wipes out 20k and that specific type of debt is for people in “exceptional financial need”. USA Today says pell grants make up 60% of the borrower population and that 70% of HBCU students qualify to receive pell grants. Knowing the struggles and lack of financial security the average non-white family experiences, this is extremely helpful.

I think it is fair to say not enough is being done but if “both sides are the same” then you clearly haven’t been paying attention to both sides lately. We don’t have to have a back and forth though, this is me respectfully disagreeing, providing my reasoning but we can dead it cause there is an entire thread to discuss politics.

This is a wild take given what has transpired recently. One side said eff women and their autonomy, we will probably be coming for the LGBTQ+ community next, is banning books and trying to reshape the school system to cater to white people’s feelings, is actively trying to make it harder for PoC to vote while simultaneously making it easier for them to challenge voting results, and are currently freaking out that 10k debt being wiped is going to cause massive inflation and reward “lazy individuals”

Also, the pell grant forgiveness wipes out 20k and that specific type of debt is for people in “exceptional financial need”. USA Today says pell grants make up 60% of the borrower population and that 70% of HBCU students qualify to receive pell grants. Knowing the struggles and lack of financial security the average non-white family experiences, this is extremely helpful.

I think it is fair to say not enough is being done but if “both sides are the same” then you clearly haven’t been paying attention to both sides lately. We don’t have to have a back and forth though, this is me respectfully disagreeing, providing my reasoning but we can dead it cause there is an entire thread to discuss politics.
I'll admit it, I was wrong and that's why I took it out, but more needs to done, peace.

Last edited:

The entire experience was ****ed by this.

Out of the $40 I lost for this bull****, the manager offered to refund only $12 of the dollars. :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Like… the entire experience was ****ed, not just $12 worth of it. They shoulda comped the whole thing, horrible place. ****ing bull**** yo. :angry::angry::angry:

Sucks man. I've been there twice & both times it was a pretty good experience. If you haven't already, I advise you to write to corporate ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom