the thread about nothing...

xyu4s2dvp1k91.jpg
that would be me.

Speaking of designer shoes.....props to Pay-Less shoes for this flawless prank 😂😂

Them fashion influencers you knownare dumb af then and really just a bunch of Shein and Revovle type cheap brand whores. Nothing wrong with those brands if you have a couple of things but if your whole wardrobe is that then you aint into fashion, you just wanna look trendy the cheapest way possible. Not saying you need to go high end or whatever since thats expensive af, but thats how you get fooled into this mess. Any person with any type of knowledge about shoes, clothing would immediately be able to tell the crap quality and stolen designs that these companies do. Steve Madden would be in Barneys ALL the time taking pics and hijacking the womens designer shoes. :lol:

This is tough. My homegirl does rugs like this, maybe she can finesse something like this for me.

That is super dope man! What would your homegirl charge for something like that? I may be interested in placing an order if that's possible. Is that bulbasaur on the rug? Seen a mini lil replica in one of my work buildings recycle rooms of him. Been sitting in there for days. If it's still there tomorrow morning I'm taking it.

Back
Top Bottom