the thread about nothing...

11BB4C36-4401-408B-9636-0605EBD06626.jpeg
I saw it registered at 124F at the valley. glad to avoid those high temps now I'm back from California. good 'ol 64F weather. feels like heaven.

I saw it registered at 124F at the valley. glad to avoid those high temps now I'm back from California. good 'ol 64F weather. feels like heaven.
I haven’t seen 124 here though 2 years ago I did see 112 while picking up my nephew from school. None of the kids had p.e. that day.

I feel so bad for those on that ride. I know damn well their spines were damaged ☹️

I haven’t seen 124 here though 2 years ago I did see 112 while picking up my nephew from school. None of the kids had p.e. that day.

I feel so bad for those on that ride. I know damn well their spines were damaged ☹️
I remember misjuding the height of the steps while walking and slam my spine straight. suffered some injury with what is considered a minor situation but still hurt. took a month to fully heal and recover. I can only imagine the extent of those riders injuries.

Yeah, me too as I’ve grown older. Younger me didn’t care one bit. Now I’m the uncle who’s constantly warning my little nephews about the dangers of amusement rides.
we just develop fear as we get old I guess. I remember not minding of getting my blood taken when I was younger. nowadays and during my quarterly blood extraction, I always feel anxious and a bit nervous.

Carnival rides =/= Amusement Park rides.

The level is care taken to construct rides at each aren't the same.

Not trusting Carnival rides is one thing but don't let that get in the way of your trust for Amusement park rides.

ThIS IS NOT me saying Amusement Park rides have a 100% success rate.

Back
Top Bottom