the thread about nothing...

Costco the goat for the price and how big the chicken is, though sometimes I get and it could use a few more minutes cooking. Sometimes your basic Stop & Shop rotisserie has more flavor also but they are tiny in comparison.
costco is certainly bang for your buck. while whole foods tastes good, I don't think the taste and size is worth that much. on the otherhand, my wife's own recipe for greek style roasted chicken is amazing.

Attachments

• 2020_02_16_greek_style_skillet_roast_chicken_with_crispy_potatoes_2.jpg
    2020_02_16_greek_style_skillet_roast_chicken_with_crispy_potatoes_2.jpg
    608.9 KB · Views: 168
Yea, they didn't think about the sun at all.

A.Mazon @afmazon Man. This is disappointing -

Eh, the previous stadium didn't have shading either (Qualcomm) and that weather isn't normal for San diego. There's plenty of stadiums across the country in warmer climates that don't have what the dude was requesting in the video.

But we're talking about the ones we do see. They "look" like golddiggers.
Read the original statement again. “Women that marry athletes” is an all-encompassing statement. Alluum. I know you on some **** right now when it comes to women, but don’t do that. Don’t take the childish route.

Read the original statement again. “Women that marry athletes” is an all-encompassing statement. Alluum. I know you on some **** right now when it comes to women, but don’t do that. Don’t take the childish route.
it's not childish. that has been the stigma and so far has merits to it.

I don't remember kids failing like this back in the day. Sure people got hurt but it generally it was because they doing crazy/stupid things

I'm not they get on my nerves, but they iight. Women are still women.

You know what was ment by "women that marry athletes". The ones we see are thots.

I don't remember kids failing like this back in the day. Sure people got hurt but it generally it was because they doing crazy/stupid things

We were children, so it might have been hard for us to see it but it definitely happened.

We just have more physical evidence of it now.

Back
Top Bottom