the thread about nothing...

Social Status is such a terrible website. If you add 4 or more items to your cart you can't even check out because the check out button is too far down on the screen. Also the filters suck. That is all.
You should relay that to them, lol. Imagine all the sales they’ve lost.

Wordle 445 4/6

⬛🟩⬛🟨⬛
🟩🟩⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩⬛🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

14FE8769-2EFA-480F-B368-E2CC94BAC0C2.jpeg

Not my pictures, but I do have these albums in my collection. I Just wanted to share for yall could get an idea of how it was back in the day for us underground Reggaeton fans.

This is Tempo's 'New Game' album from 2000. I love the design and details they put into this masterpiece of a album it even came with a poster.
s-l1600 (7).jpg

s-l1600 (11).jpg

s-l1600 (10).jpg

Master Joe & OG Black 'Francotiradores 2' from 2002
R-14903889-1583782773-6216.jpg

R-14903889-1583782779-7405.jpg

Love this album to death, the dope thing about this cd is that when u move it around the diamond shines. 💎💿

Couldn't find pictures of the inside of Big Boy's 'The Phenomenon' album from 2002, anyways when u open it up it looks like one of those pop-up books.

Crazy to think all this happened when the genre wasn't mainstream.

He thought fam and cops were tryna poison him lol it got dark
That's wild wish I read it before it got deleted.

Most likely schizophrenia, my grandpa has it and a few years back he was afraid to go outside and thought there was poison in the water :ohwell:

I was just on my walk in this 102 degree weather. I had my hat, shades, earbuds on minding my own business doing nothing more than sweat my *** home. There was a construction worker looking dude ahead of me for 3 blocks. I kid you not this guy was talking to himself, making odd hand gestures, reaching under his shirt and at one point shadow boxing. He kept turning back to look at me too but I didn’t care, I was bigger than him. I’m pretty sure homie was not okay. Caught up to him and stood right beside him at the light, he just looked at me quietly. He must’ve been thinking what I was thinking....it’s too damn hot out here for a fight.

Back
Top Bottom