the thread about nothing...

It looks like I'm going to make it a habit of trying to get re-releases of original colorways of Jordans that were out during the apex years of Michael Jordan when he was with the Bulls, especially the ones with the "NIKE AIR" on the back.

I'm glad I was able to get these on reservation at a location that was close enough to me yesterday on release day. I picked them up at the Jumpman LA store in Downtown LA. It's also the first time I ever hit at that location on the Foot Locker app.

This is the first time I have ever owned an original colorway of the Jordan III!
IMG_6435.JPG
IMG_6436.JPG
IMG_6437.JPG
IMG_6438.JPG
IMG_6439.JPG
IMG_6440.JPG

Yea surprisingly the Doc said she didnt think it was my eating but I'm just trying to eliminate every possible reason that I can. My mom did tell me that my great grandpa used to have it alot but he died a few months before I was born so can't talk to him about it. But it's just crazy how it came out of no where and on my birthday weekend but I'm just glad to be getting better.
never thought that I would have it and experienced it about 2-3 years ago. the common denominator is eating or drinking something that would produce a high uric acid. red meat, beans, seafood. you need to remember what you took during your birthday weekend and how much. I know I ate a lot of beans when I had my first bout of gout.

Gout is no joke - the pain is nearly unbearable when trying to sleep. It just throbs, and throbs, and can last for weeks.

Had two bouts over about five years, and my lifestyle wasn’t even bad. I worked out a decent amount, drank lots of water, very little beer/wine, diet has been meh, but somehow hit (do have a family history).
I couldn't walk at all. just the slightest touch of the floor would trigger extreme pain. I had it on my heel, so putting some fluffy sandals would still hurt like hell.

Kinda wanted the Nike Air FR 3s but I got the last retro and wore it once lol
I still have my pair from 2007-08 with the midsole paint removed ready to restore. I even have the paint, something always holds me back from finishing them, lol.

Back
Top Bottom