the thread about nothing...

Damn PNB just laying there in his own blood, man was just tryna get some grub smh. Is that a rough area in LA? South Central?

I ran into dude once, hes a good 6ft tall and I seen him hop out of his little Mercedes CLA im like dawg you need a bigger whip. :lol:

RIP

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn PNB just laying there in his own blood, man was just tryna get some grub smh. Is that a rough area in LA? South Central?

I ran into dude once, hes a good 6ft tall and I seen him hop out of his little *** Mercedes CLA im like dawg you need a bigger whip. :lol:

RIP

Yes. Although some folks will say "it's much better than it was", you definitely don't want to be there unless you have to.

Yes. Although some folks will say "it's much better than it was", you definitely don't want to be there unless you have to.
they robbing folks in nice areas, too. don't think anywhere is safe when you got criminals with nothing to lose looking for their next victim. not to mention LA has ton of gangbangers

Last edited by a moderator:
they robbing folks in nice areas, too. don't think anywhere is safe when you got criminals with nothing to lose looking for their next victim. not to mention LA has **** ton of gangbangers

For sure. I was just speaking specifically about the city he asked about.

Wordle 451 5/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟩⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟩⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟩🟨⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

95011CB2-E518-4E85-9C6B-4E5AAA96D723.jpeg

I ran into dude once, hes a good 6ft tall and I seen him hop out of his little Mercedes CLA im like dawg you need a bigger whip. :lol:

RIP

Very. There's actually nothing touristy on the eastside. With him living in LA I feel like he should've known better. My grandma lives a few block away and even we rarely went there. Mainly due to it just being dirty. But its just too active over there. RIP to the young man. and my condolences to his family. That's a tragic event for anyone to live through.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom