the thread about nothing...

Team USA basketball was a lot of fun to watch when the superstars would play. Nowadays they don’t want to
They should never have lost in 2004. Larry Brown completely screwed it up. I remember watching them get behind with Lebron, Carmelo and Wade on the bench - then they’d come in and make a run, then he’d sit them again and they’d lose the game. Just weird.

Anyone got any recommendations on a 4k/120hz tv that will also be good for gaming? Obviously the cheaper the better, I dont need the BEST but something that will still be like good for gaming and take advantage of next gen graphics.
I have been intently looking at this one as a cheap alternative to the Samsung S95B OLED and Samsung Neo QLED.
Amazon product ASIN B0B5YZNZTZI have been hearing some good reviews about it from established reviewers although they said that you have to install the recent firmware to fix any existing bugs it has.

I have been intently looking at this one as a cheap alternative to the Samsung S95B OLED and Samsung Neo QLED.
Amazon product ASIN B0B5YZNZTZI have been hearing some good reviews about it from established reviewers although they said that you have to install the recent firmware to fix any existing bugs it has.
I would go TCL 6-series since they have a decent reputation as far as longevity. HiSense has a bad reputation when it comes to their QC and longevity.

Can't lie, when I saw this thought rey mysterio died
0_httpscdnimagesdailystarcoukdynamic122photos868000900x7381290868

yeah dude :lol: I’m not that dumb to back over her car. :lol:

I was parked and she *** packed my trailer saying she didn’t see it. All sorts of lights and it’s a massive truck.

She kept walking into traffic too like it wasn’t moving by at 55 mph and target fixation is real so more people will just hit you and join in on the fun.

I had to put her in time out and told her stop getting out of your car until the paramedics come. 🧏‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom