the thread about nothing...

therealest1 therealest1 approved. Except for the shoe selection. Gotta do the Reebok Questions with that fit.
53A649A4-0616-4A98-AF09-B6953C510524.jpeg

I was looking through our intern registration form at work today (I'm a Software Test Engineer) and noticed something off about the country of birth and nationality fields.
You can go with a manual input or select from a list of countries. I immediately noticed something was very off when "amortized abroad" and "all countries (America)" were listed options but then I started typing in Belgium.
When I got to Belg, the first thing that came up was "Belgian Congo" :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :smh:

I usually come home on my lunch breaks to let the dog out, sit down and relax for 10-15 mins. Sometimes I think man I should just not go back to work. Then I remember I like living in my house. I really hate my job... or more so, some of the people I work with. Sometimes customers piss me off too tho, but its usually the co workers. 0hh well, back to work I guess.

:emoji_weary:

Someone told me they ordered 2 combo meals for delivery through door dash and spent 30 bucks.

I could never.

Back
Top Bottom