the thread about nothing...

Screenshot_20220916-175423_Instagram.jpg

This is an old take. Wendys has new fries and they are fantastic

When were new fries introduced? They introduced new fries a few years ago and unless they redid them again in the past 3 months then those are the ones im refering to. Even KFC’s new fries **** on Wendys.

just got this little guy last wednesday. first day, all it did was sleep and hide. didn't really eat nor drink. hid between the space of the sofa bed. 2nd day was better. engaged it more forcefully since it was very shy and nervous. after that, it tried exploring the house. started to eat and play. I slept on the couch and found it sleeping beside me on my arm. 3rd day, finally ate a lot and drank. played like crazy with us and showed affinity towards my son and I. clipped his sharp nails today and didn't like it was was upset. bribed it with treats which settled him. overall, I find it easier to handle than dogs.

Attachments

• 306682673_489609806037549_8298486805333241597_n.jpg
    306682673_489609806037549_8298486805333241597_n.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 100
Do you guys know anyone personally that has attempted El Capitan? Couldn’t be me.

B Bronson I replied to robpzee612 robpzee612 with the Hulk Hogan destroying the boom box gif cause it goes with what he said about being tired of the 'Bitter Sweet Symphony' song, but it doesn't mean that I'm tired of it. I shoulda posted some context with that gif to avoid any misunderstanding.

Last edited:
just got this little guy last wednesday. first day, all it did was sleep and hide. didn't really eat nor drink. hid between the space of the sofa bed. 2nd day was better. engaged it more forcefully since it was very shy and nervous. after that, it tried exploring the house. started to eat and play. I slept on the couch and found it sleeping beside me on my arm. 3rd day, finally ate a lot and drank. played like crazy with us and showed affinity towards my son and I. clipped his sharp nails today and didn't like it was was upset. bribed it with treats which settled him. overall, I find it easier to handle than dogs.
Tip: Make sure you don't get him/her used to playing with your hand and encourage him/her to play with toys. My Lil dude be randomly attacking my hand like it's prey. I dominate him or hiss at him so he could take off but that **** scares the **** out of me in the dark.:lol:

Truthfully, I wasn't really into cats until I got 2 in the past few years. They're enjoyable in a different way than dogs, even though in a lot of ways they act similar. I just think people hate them because they don't have facial expressions(look cold) or they're allergic to them, but there's comfort in earning an animal's trust have them surround you comfortably or greet you the same way no matter how you present yourself. My dog runs to me immediately when I get home and my cat(s) usually come to me 5 minutes later meowing their asses off until I pet them. The Lil dude even plays fetch with me sometimes with his little mouse.

Since when do wasps start chomping on people? I was at a busy bus station, a wasp appeared and for some reason kept singling me out and crawling all over my arms/hands.
So I just stand there, leaving it alone, and as it's crawling around on my hand it suddenly starts just biting over and over and over. Like it genuinely tried to eat my hand, leaving actual bitemarks.

Back
Top Bottom