the thread about nothing...

I actually bought those they were horrible
Did you have em w any sauce?
marco23 marco23 ive had those nuggets and they weren’t that bad, small but not bad. What helps is Burger King’s bold bbq sauce. It’s really good and I wish McDonalds used it instead of that tangy stuff.
Yessir, that bold bbq sauce is nice and def better than the mcdonalds one but the spicy buffalo sauce from mcdonalds is surprisingly good

Yessir, that bold bbq sauce is nice and def better than the mcdonalds one but the spicy buffalo sauce from mcdonalds is surprisingly good
I’m gonna have to give that one a try, don’t think I’ve ever had it. Thanks for the recommendation 👍

B498485E-7AFF-497A-864E-5392E9134AEE.jpeg

Awww man they flooded it at work? I know the feeling. Had some guys I was working with who only played Bon Jovi at the job site and on the ride home . Driving in bumper to bumper L.A. traffic listening to “living on a prayer”:rofl:
Hella songs be gettting overplayed around me.

One of my all-time favorites 🔥

same here. very nice although quite infuriating. this what practically sank the Rolling Stones as A-Holes. considering the backlash that the Rolling Stones received from the media and public, they redacted their greed.

From what I could tell based on conversations and reports, the frequency of line-crossing behavior from female patients was significantly higher but male employees generally aren’t affected by it. Whereas for women, pervy and/or touchy male patients has a much bigger emotional impact and can often be traumatizing.

Like I said, I generally didn’t feel bothered by things that would qualify as sexual harassment. My other male classmates had similar experiences but likewise did not feel bothered by it.

you haven't heard my experiences? damn freaking patients want me to stick my hand in there and moan like crazy. I can tolerate things like my arms/biceps being touched and my butt being slapped, but the moaning is just way too dehumanizing and traumatizing.

Back
Top Bottom