the thread about nothing...

0cr8hlset4o91.jpg

It’s wild to me that people can go through most of their lives or all of their lives without a lawyer. I feel like there needs to be a system in place where every person in the US has free access to lawyers, whether they need them or not. Like make it part of becoming a lawyer that the first 4 years of your internship, you just work cases from people who need law services. Yes it might not be the most quality help, but if you DO have some money, you can then purchase better services.

Im not talking about court appointed lawyers. And I know lawyers do pro-bono work, but I mean a system that automatically matches you with one when you turn 18 or enter the workforce. Is this system already in place? I obviously haven’t thought this out much, and I’m just spitballing here. But I feel like a system like that could help stop people from being exploited so much by employers, or abusers of any kind. Takes the monetary part out of things if you need answers or even protection.

lawdog1 lawdog1

Last edited:
It’s wild to me that people can go through most of their lives or all of their lives without a lawyer. I feel like there needs to be a system in place where every person in the US has free access to lawyers, whether they need them or not. Like make it part of becoming a lawyer that the first 4 years of your internship, you just work cases from people who need law services. Yes it might not be the most quality help, but if you DO have some money, you can then purchase better services.

Im not talking about court appointed lawyers. And I know lawyers do pro-bono work, but I mean a system that automatically matches you with one when you turn 18 or enter the workforce. Is this system already in place? I obviously haven’t thought this out much, and I’m just spitballing here. But I feel like a system like that could help stop people from being exploited so much by employers, or abusers of any kind. Takes the monetary part out of things if you need answers or even protection.

lawdog1 lawdog1
On the flip side, knowing how much lawyers cost, I try not to put myself in situations where I would need one.

I can't stand this song, it's overplayed when I'm at work.
You love doing this. :lol:

Someone posts a post a song,album,band they like and you’re like: I hate them! They’re overrated! They suck! They’re a rip off of Stone Temple Pilots!

Of course you’re entitled to your opinion, but you seem to do it EXCESSIVELY. Just a little observation.

You love doing this. :lol:

Someone posts a post a song,album,band they like and you’re like: I hate them! They’re overrated! They suck! They’re a rip off of Stone Temple Pilots!

Of course you’re entitled to your opinion, but you seem to do it EXCESSIVELY. Just a little observation.
I can't help I became Fantano lite over the years.

Back
Top Bottom