the thread about nothing...

Belgium Belgium I see your neighbor has ran out of ideas, lol. Weeds in your backyard?

Play some music that might annoy him or put up a banner on your window of a soccer team he might hate :lol:

My nutjob neighbor is at it again

So at the end of my driveway and behind my backyard, my landlord has a bunch of land. It's not part of the property I rent.
From the street to the end of my backyard, there's a wall separating my property from the psycho neighbor's property. Past that point, it's separated by trees, bushes and fencing.

The nutjob called my landlord yesterday to angrily complain that he can see weeds from his back window all the way in the back of my landlord's land. This dude complained and demanded that my landlord "must" remove the weeds immediately because it "bothers him" that he can see them from his window and through some of the trees/fencing in his backyard.
There are indeed some weeds there but it's by no means even close to the neighbor's backyard.

My landlord was telling me about it earlier and said he just started laughing on the phone when the nutjob told him that being able to see some weeds on a property he doesn't own through his back window was bothering him. :lol:
I suggested that if he calls again, he should tell him 'well your existence is bothering me but you don't see me demanding you remove yourself from this neighborhood'
Sorry you gotta deal that guy family. He sounds like he belongs in the fools wildin thread :lol:

My childhood crush
09073936-53DE-41E7-901B-1F1E16BE36FA.jpeg

Belgium Belgium I see your neighbor has ran out of ideas, lol. Weeds in your backyard?

Play some music that might annoy him or put up a banner on your window of a soccer team he might hate :lol:
The weeds aren't even in my backyard :lol:
The weeds are on the landlord's large property behind it, which I have nothing to do with.
And we're not talking about some jungle back there, just some minor weeds in some spots.

does this dude work?
He's a contractor, not sure of the exact translation. Builds things.
My other neighbors (good people) told me a story about how one of their friends sought to hire him to build a new porch a while back.
Apparently when he came over to the potential client's house, he saw her dog and said "what kind of abomination is that" in a condescending tone.
She asked him if he owned any dogs and he replied in a bragging tone that he only owned German Shepherds. She then told him to get lost.
Dude lost a client because he couldn't resist calling her dog an abomination. Probably lost a bunch of other potential clients as well. In a small rural town like this, you don't want stories like that going around. Especially since his business specifically focuses on this general area of small rural towns.

Last edited:
Lowkey I've been thinking of paying someone to turn parts of my audio recordings of him threatening me into a techno song so I can blast it
Idk if it'd be legal though, since sharing covert recordings with any outside person is technically a privacy law violation.

It could include something like the part where I tell him "cool story, you done rambling?" and then his screaming reply about how he really really wants to beat me up, followed by a drop :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom