Wordle 462 5/6

🟨🟨⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛🟩🟩
⬛🟨⬛🟩🟩
⬛⬛🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

52DABB41-2BA9-486D-A615-AF4FB28D724C.jpeg

Did you ever pm me that pic of the games? I can’t remember, so long ago. lol
Still haven't taken a pic of them. I'll try this weekend if I have time. Been meaning to take a pic of my FR3's with the 3 fam as well, whenever I do that I'll try to break out the Atari too.

My nutjob neighbor is at it again

So at the end of my driveway and behind my backyard, my landlord has a bunch of land. It's not part of the property I rent.
From the street to the end of my backyard, there's a wall separating my property from the psycho neighbor's property. Past that point, it's separated by trees, bushes and fencing.

The nutjob called my landlord yesterday to angrily complain that he can see weeds from his back window all the way in the back of my landlord's land. This dude complained and demanded that my landlord "must" remove the weeds immediately because it "bothers him" that he can see them from his window and through some of the trees/fencing in his backyard.
There are indeed some weeds there but it's by no means even close to the neighbor's backyard.

My landlord was telling me about it earlier and said he just started laughing on the phone when the nutjob told him that being able to see some weeds on a property he doesn't own through his back window was bothering him. :lol:
I suggested that if he calls again, he should tell him 'well your existence is bothering me but you don't see me demanding you remove yourself from this neighborhood'

What is his address/phone number.

We can play some pranks on him.

If you tried to order 100 pizzas to Mr D Trump, Mar A Lago you probably wouldn’t get anywhere but his address is public knowledge so do what you want in your own time.

"The MUSIC you hear on this VIDEO is for ENTERTAINMENT purposes ONLY!"
🤩
"I DO NOT OWN THE RIGHTS to any of this MATERIAL,

^ Does this prevent any posts on FB from getting deleted?

Back
Top Bottom