the thread about nothing...

I hope he’s an actual doctor for his sake I don’t know for sure. His patient being like, “Tough beat yesterday. I think I have shingles though.”

I love how all his supporters are all pissed the state is in a surplus. Like would you rather be Mississippi?

Lowkey I've been thinking of paying someone to turn parts of my audio recordings of him threatening me into a techno song so I can blast it
Idk if it'd be legal though, since sharing covert recordings with any outside person is technically a privacy law violation.

It could include something like the part where I tell him "cool story, you done rambling?" and then his screaming reply about how he really really wants to beat me up, followed by a drop :lol:

dance-kid.gif

Been trying to get a washer/dryer installed for about a month now. Went with Best Buy.

1st Delivery: Dryer Delivered; Washer Damaged.
2nd Delivery: Washer Delivered; Stacking Unit Not Shipped.
3rd Delivery: They said they came but I was sitting her WAITING for them and they never came. They never called/texted saying they were on their way. (Something they did the previous times)

Just called them and now they are telling me they can promise me that they are STILL coming here to install my stuff.
I asked, "How can you promise me that they will still come?"

Dude keeps telling me they are still coming.

Sick of this.

Still haven't taken a pic of them. I'll try this weekend if I have time. Been meaning to take a pic of my FR3's with the 3 fam as well, whenever I do that I'll try to break out the Atari too.
Nice man, no rush. I’m just curious to the games tossed in. I’m already in the 80 to 90 cartridge range.

It would be a JRose5 (Human Rights Abuses) x RockDeep (scammer) collab
RockDeep lives life in the fast lane. Dude scams, sells shoes, participates in group sex and carries dual ratchets on him :lol: :smh:
B8209A82-C725-4AC2-88AA-F3D2990A2385.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom