the thread about nothing...

dexter is the best ++#%!%+ show ever. nothing gets better than a serial killer hunting down other serial killers, can i get an amen

Originally Posted by Mister916

I should really plug in my PS2 and play some of my old games.

I tried to play Kingdom Hearts 2 last week. I beat the game plenty of times back in the day, now I suck. It's like a whole new challenge now. Challenge accepted.

I gotta find my dreamcast I have it laying around there somewhere
nerd.gif

Power stone , shenmue , phantasy star online >

4.20 and my 21st birthday in the same weekend...
Spoiler [+]
Stayin clean is going to be difficult.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

I tried to play Kingdom Hearts 2 last week. I beat the game plenty of times back in the day, now I suck. It's like a whole new challenge now. Challenge accepted.

Please give us part 3 sooner than later.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by iYen

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

Trying to decide between earphones.

Logitech UE 600

or

Klipsch S4?

If I were you and I had that kind of money to spend, I'd go with the Logitech.
If you're interested in cheaper alternatives, check out JBuds J4 or GOgroove audiOHM.
I have both and the Jlabs are very strong.
In regards to the Jlabs:
I have to lower all my volume settings, such as youtube, itunes, etc because it was really loud.
It fits great since I'm using the double flanged tip.
In regards to the GOgroove:
They sound good and they have a 3 year warranty.
If you're into backup earphones then I'd get one, for that purpose.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/...f=oh_details_o02_s00_i00
http://www.amazon.com/gp/...f=oh_details_o03_s00_i00

I'm trying to keep it under $100 for a good set of earphones. Tired of going through cheap ones like nothing.

Logitech UE 600

or

Klipsch S4?

If you're interested in cheaper alternatives, check out JBuds J4 or GOgroove audiOHM.
In regards to the Jlabs:
I have to lower all my volume settings, such as youtube, itunes, etc because it was really loud.

I'm trying to keep it under $100 for a good set of earphones. Tired of going through cheap ones like nothing.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/478568/multi-iem-review-236-iems-compared-vsonic-gr06-gr01-added-04-19-12
Your welcome.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Please give us part 3 sooner than later.
mad.gif

smh I swear Square is trolling us so F-ing HARD.

Originally Posted by MMG

I gotta find my dreamcast I have it laying around there somewhere
nerd.gif

Power stone , shenmue , phantasy star online >
dreamcast will always be my favorite system, it had so much potential, and the games was
pimp.gif
 power stone, house of the dead, sonic adventure, crazy taxi 

Thanks for the suggestions fellas
pimp.gif

I gave up waiting on Kingdom Hearts 3 a looooong time ago. It's been that long.

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Really want to learn how to drive stick.

At first you'll hate hate it. Atleast i did. You'll get the hang of it. Took me about 3-4 days to get it down.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

At first you'll hate hate it. Atleast i did. You'll get the hang of it. Took me about 3-4 days to get it down.
Yea I hope it does not take me to long to get the hang of it. Might just buy a stick shift car and just practice with that.

Logitech UE 600

or

Klipsch S4?

In regards to the Jlabs:

Then you should check out the Jlabs.
I use them everyday.
4/5 in terms of not tangling, bass, loudness, and ear fit.
I'm not an audiophile.
The gogroove is inexpensive, but it's not "cheap."
Plus it has a 3 year warranty.

Originally Posted by Ground King

dexter is the best ++#%!%+ show ever. nothing gets better than a serial killer hunting down other serial killers, can i get an amen

Dexter season 1-4 absolutely.

Season 5 was
grin.gif
season 6 was a little better than 5 but still meh.

Still a big fan of the show though.

And to the guy who asked if Spartacus is that good...yes, yes it is.

My only gripe with the show is the OD CGI blood and the occasional gay sex scene
laugh.gif

wife is out of town again this weekend. i was excited til i realized that she broke my damn computer so nothing to fap to. guess ill have to find something productive to do.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Yea I hope it does not take me to long to get the hang of it. Might just buy a stick shift car and just practice with that.

It is well worth it! Tons of fun to drive. I HAD (RIP) a 92 Nissan Sentra as my first car and I felt like speed racer reving up that engine...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ground King

Nah.

Dexter is a good show but it has fallen off in recent seasons, gotten too formulaic.

The plot of a typical Dexter season goes as follows:

- Dexter finds a new target for his slide collection.
- Dexter begins researching and hunting this new target.
- Said target gets Dexter into a precarious, life threatening predicament.
- Dexter overcomes the odds, and gets said target on his killing table.

Don't get me wrong, I love Dexter. When I first starting watching it I thought it was an innovative show with an intriguing, unique premise, that could lead to it being regarded as one of the best TV shows ever a la The Wire. Season 1 was great.
pimp.gif
Season 2 even better.
pimp.gif
I loved how Dexter switched from being the hunter to the hunted that season.

Was anxiously anticipating Season 3, but was disappointed by the fact that Dexter suddenly had a serial killer tag team partner
eyes.gif
which totally went against Dexter's modus operandi of being a smart, meticulous killer who did everything in his power to keep his secret life, well a secret. Of course this partnership ended badly due to irreconcilable differences.

Season 4 hits and we're introduced to the OG Triple OG serial killer, Trinity. With the exception of Dexter initially idolizing Trinity and him being a role model for Dexter's ideal life the typical Dexter season progression came into play with the big exception being the final scene in the bathroom, which was a great twist. Overall this season was one of the better ones for the show thus far.

Season 5 and 6 were more of the same old, same old for the most part. In Season 5 had Dexter once again teaming up to do his killings (Yay!), putting himself in unnecessary, risky situations. The partnership this time however does end on more amicable terms (though there is a huge loose end which I hope will re-emerge before the series concludes
nerd.gif
). Season 6 had the "major twist" which a lot of people in the Dexter thread picked up on about 4-5 episodes in
laugh.gif
, foreshadowed a potential threat to Dexter in the upcoming season 
nerd.gif
and ended with a reveal that was a long time coming, but other than those things was just an alright season.

All that said I am looking forward to season 7.
laugh.gif
Could be one of the best seasons of the show.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

wife is out of town again this weekend. i was excited til i realized that she broke my damn computer so nothing to fap to. guess ill have to find something productive to do.

My man, that's even worse. No Diablo and no faps. feelsbatman

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

I think I might pass on the Playoff XIIs... I don't know man... I'm just not feeling sneakers as of late... I passed on the Deions too...
I love sneakers but I think I migh cool off for awhile.... I might change my mind tho... anything can happen in a week *kanye shrug*
ohwell.gif

Im coppin'... ++!+ it. yolo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

fast thread growth fast

Back
Top Bottom