the thread about nothing...

Why the ++@$ wont Itunes let me buy Call Me Maybe? Argh.  
laugh.gif

I've come to the realization that I'm getting over buying shoes. It has become so disgusting to get a pair that I am quickly losing the desire to get anymore.

saw 2 chains at the airport the other day.  Co workers said he was acting diva-++% not trying to give autographs and what not.  

Yambs....YAMBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif
  This word has been on my mind all day. It's a funny word. NT youngstas how did it originate? I know what it means implicitly, but how did the term come to be? It sounds funny as hell lol

Texas weather is crazy,

It's been hot for the past 2-3 months, then sort of cold yesterday and today morning.

How is it 55 degrees in April?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by beh235

laugh.gif
  This word has been on my mind all day. It's a funny word. NT youngstas how did it originate? I know what it means implicitly, but how did the term come to be? It sounds funny as hell lol

Ricky409 after he saw someone post damb. He just kinda ran with it

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Originally Posted by beh235

laugh.gif

Ricky409 after he saw someone post damb. He just kinda ran with it
Ahhh ok, it's just a funny $@* word to me, and I ain't eem high
laugh.gif

Someone answer this ? for me. We over here debating, that mixing liquor w/ crystal light is just like mixing it w/ water with flavor right? It's not the same as mixing it with juice. Crystal light is just flavored #@$ water.

After a few weeks delaying, wondering if it's the right move, I've decided to smash a co-worker. That %#% is just too plump to pass up. She eager as @!@$ too.

I just saw the first episode of Legend of Korra. That show seems pretty interesting. Idk if it'll be better than the original series but it is still the first episode I just think the original is that GOOD.

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

Someone answer this ? for me. We over here debating, that mixing liquor w/ crystal light is just like mixing it w/ water with flavor right? It's not the same as mixing it with juice. Crystal light is just flavored #@$ water.
Why would that even matter?

Drink it straight, call it a night

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

laugh.gif
bruh that's what i said, but you know women, they say they trying to watch they calories, mixing drinks w/ crystal light and shti instead of real juice.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

laugh.gif
bruh that's what i said, but you know women, they say they trying to watch they calories, mixing drinks w/ crystal light and shti instead of real juice.

Oh god is that what you have to do? Ive been a lil budda since the incident and stopped drinking too but even before that i was taking my drinks straight shots to the dome no mercy.

Back
Top Bottom