the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Really want to learn how to drive stick.

At first you'll hate hate it. Atleast i did. You'll get the hang of it. Took me about 3-4 days to get it down.
Yea I hope it does not take me to long to get the hang of it. Might just buy a stick shift car and just practice with that.
The worst when driving stick is those moments when the car turns off on you on random times. Letting go of the clutch too fast before accelerating on first gear. Also on steep hills
mad.gif
 But after you get used to your car, theres nothing like it
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

wife is out of town again this weekend. i was excited til i realized that she broke my damn computer so nothing to fap to. guess ill have to find something productive to do.
Internet on your phone?

Originally Posted by Lou Baton

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

wife is out of town again this weekend. i was excited til i realized that she broke my damn computer so nothing to fap to. guess ill have to find something productive to do.
Internet on your phone?

still got the ipad2 i guess.

i dont use apple.  can anyone tell me how to clear browse history on ipads?

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Mojo is determined to beat his meat
laugh.gif
"I'm by myself I'm by myself..what I'm gonna do? I'ma beat my d*% I'ma beat my d%$, where the laptop ipad at where the laptop ipad at?"

Originally Posted by miamin2

Originally Posted by kix28

I wish Nikeid would bring the Nike hyperdunks from 2008 back because IMO that hyperdunks looked the best and I'd just like to I'd a pair of them.

Those are the first ones when Kobe was in the olympics right? If so I agree those have always been the best ones imo

Yeah it's that one. They just seemed like such nice ball shoes. And I'd like to I'd a lot of pairs damn Nike.

Originally Posted by MMG

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
first thing that came to mind was that Kevin hart skit
laugh.gif
 first time ive seen that skit.

damn... feels like kevin hart got that key that opens the window into my soul.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Mojo is determined to beat his meat
laugh.gif
"I'm by myself I'm by myself..what I'm gonna do? I'ma beat my d*% I'ma beat my d%$, where the laptop ipad at where the laptop ipad at?"

I like Kevin Hart but he stole that from Chris Rock

My final exam for the winter semester is tomorrow, its finance, 50 m/c. just starting to review some notes now. my prof bell curves plus my mark is already decent in the class, hopefully I come out of the course with a decent mark. Most likely a lotta guessing tomorrow, *crosses fingers*

Feel like going out tonight but have very little money in my account Anne no one to go with.

Having what my godfather calls the yellow line, also known as the runs. And not knowing what you ate that could have caused it is not cool.

Back
Top Bottom