the thread about nothing...

Kid is a clown but so is his dad. Curtis was living in Mike Tyson's old crib...he could have sent the kid a years supply of Nike Elite Socks if he didn't want to give the mom anymore cash

This kid look like that giant frog in that vid thats been going around.

So when we getting Mario vs Sonic?
Mario_and_Sonic_at_the_Olympic_Games_box_art.png

Would be clean if they made a movie tho and feel it could be possible in a year or 2

Same! would turn my head after and then feel them watching me :lol:
Yes! LOL. I loved him so much he just cracked me up and gave him a little bits of whatever I was eating.

Mario_and_Sonic_at_the_Olympic_Games_box_art.png

Would be clean if they made a movie tho and feel it could be possible in a year or 2

The Wii is underrated :pimp: :pimp::pimp:

Edit: I forgot to post this pick up a few days ago. The price was right so I got the best condition example left 💪
95A07A26-CB8F-48F5-93E5-D1C92CB6B2E9.jpeg

Last edited:
My younger sis finally gave birth to a girl after having 3 boys lol I have a niece now.
Congrats!

My sis only had boys but really wanted a girl. I don’t think she’s getting her wish now in her late 30s.

My toxic trait is that I believe I could’ve eaten those punches
1665122507956.gif

This would be all of us, nooooo doubt :lol:

My toxic trait is that I believe I could’ve eaten those punches
I dunno, I haven't had that pleasure yet in a fight nor boxing. the closest I've gone is getting elbowed in the face quite a few times playing basketball. gotten a busted lip, chipped teeth and eye hemorrhage on those instances. as far as getting knocked out or fainting goes, I had that during gym work for lack of sleep, electrolyte, food and sugar when I did my usual HIIT.

I dunno, I haven't had that pleasure yet in a fight nor boxing. the closest I've gone is getting elbowed in the face quite a few times playing basketball. gotten a busted lip, chipped teeth and eye hemorrhage on those instances. as far as getting knocked out or fainting goes, I had that during gym work for lack of sleep, electrolyte, food and sugar when I did my usual HIIT.
You’ve never been in a fight at all or you’ve never been knocked out in a fight?

Back
Top Bottom