the thread about nothing...

Growing up I remember how there was this fool around my way that always talked smack, so one day I decided to confront him, and dude said that he wasn't the one talking smack. He was lying, so I snapped and punched him, he was gonna fall but luckily there was someone behind him that stopped him from falling down. Then the school security guards took him and he started crying and shouted 'You're gonna get it'. The next day he came with a gang to jump me but nothing happened and yeah I had my back up just in case ish went down.

Growing up I remember how there was this fool around my way that always talked smack, so one day I decided to confront him, and dude said that he wasn't the one talking smack. He was lying, so I snapped and punched him, he was gonna fall but luckily there was someone behind him that stopped him from falling down. Then the school security guards took him and he started crying and shouted 'You're gonna get it'. The next day he came with a gang to jump me but nothing happened and yeah I had my back up just in case ish went down.
I’ve been in a similar situation. Growing up there was this dude who had severe Napoleon Complex who felt the need to pick fights with everyone lmao. Sometimes I wonder what that fool is up to nowadays.

648c776eebf94b26bad2fef486595cc28a6253f951f42b63b5441f43cfcb248f_1.jpg

I’ve been in a similar situation. Growing up there was this dude who had severe Napoleon Complex who felt the need to pick fights with everyone lmao. Sometimes I wonder what that fool is up to nowadays.
it's tough growing up but it was all good as far as my experiences went. there was this prick that was always instigating fights among people and fight among themselves, spreading rumors that we normally react without thinking that it was spread by that lone person. one time, I just had enough of his blabbering after matching me up with someone that I just confronted him and said since he loves to let other people fight, I told the mf to face me instead. funny thing that the person that I was matched up against started laughing on what was happening and back-off and watched the outcome. practically you know what happened next, that f**kin P*ssy put his hands up conceding and doesn't want any part of it. shut his mouth eversince and never got people into fights again. although we occasionally pester that individual inviting him to a fight just to humiliate him because we know he would never engage with anyone.

never been knocked out. although I have to concede one time when I got kicked in the groin.
Oh damn, that’s probably much worse!

zmaqbool zmaqbool wishing a very happy birthday to you today. Enjoy your day.
Happy birthday zmaqbool zmaqbool !!! 🎂🎂🎂🎂

And then when u f them up, they play the victim. What? Yall mofos be starting ish. Yall ain't no victim. I despise those type of people.
Exactly! They do that in real life and online.
Had some KHAREN Klown Kufu do that here. They’re despised everywhere.

Oh damn, that’s probably much worse!

Happy birthday zmaqbool zmaqbool !!! 🎂🎂🎂🎂

Exactly! They do that in real life and online.
Had some KHAREN Klown Kufu do that here. They’re despised everywhere.
Never knew it would sting that bad. Had some bruise around it for a few days. Either way it's bad whether you get hit on top or down below. Anyway, damn cheap shot.

Never knew it would sting that bad. Had some bruise around it for a few days. Either way it's bad whether you get hit on top or down below. Anyway, damn cheap shot.

Another scary part to getting kicked there is the temporary inability to breathe. That **** is frightening 👀💯💯

Back
Top Bottom