the thread about nothing...

u9i294bfpes91.png

Went to the doctor for pain in my knee since I dropped from a 2m high railing at a concert to get to the standing area from the seats.
Said I have a tear in my inner meniscus :smh:

What a joke, who tf gets this from hopping over a small railing
Managed to get a scan appointment on next Friday thankfully.
It consistently hurts and movement feels weird but I can’t really judge the pain properly. It’s more of an annoyance than truly painful but I’m on opiate painkillers. A lot of my nerves are also dead/damaged in that knee area from my kneecap stabilization surgery. That’s probably why it feels so weird, especially on stairs.

Last edited:
Kid is a clown but so is his dad. Curtis was living in Mike Tyson's old crib...he could have sent the kid a years supply of Nike Elite Socks if he didn't want to give the mom anymore cash

50 gave him hundreds of pairs of airforces along with a business plan to start a sneaker online business before we had goat, stock x etc and the kid did nothing with it. Why would you continue to invest in someone who wants handouts?

50 gave him hundreds of pairs of airforces along with a business plan to start a sneaker online business before we had goat, stock x etc and the kid did nothing with it. Why would you continue to invest in someone who wants handouts?

Take the G Unit tank top off. Buying your kid Nike socks =/= investing in someone

Any half way decent father knows what their kid can and can't do. Everyone doesn't have the skills or mentality to be entrepreneurs. Maybe being an employee is more suitable for the little clown.

Curtis had ThisIs50.com before VLAD TV etc now no one knows about it... he's more of an influencer than the business mogul some people seem to think he is.

That sounds good but she proved why the kid didn't tell her about the situation. I bet she lashes out/hits people who don't deserve it too. Her kid is literally bald( has alopecia)...gotta teach her how to squabble/defend herself.

Looking through her Tiktok it all makes sense though.

Back
Top Bottom