the thread about nothing...

My Sleep pattern is all messed up. Went to bed at midnight last night. Woke up at 3:45 am. Tried to go back to bed but couldn't. Laid in bed from 3:45 am to 9 am unable to sleep. Ended up taking a 3 hour nap in the afternoon :smh:

Hope I can fall asleep tonight

Parents really named him this :smh:

20221008_223134.jpg

Parents really named him this :smh:

20221008_223134.jpg
I think I told this story before but I went to highschool with a guy whose parents named him Piet Aers.
Piet = Dutch slang for ****/penis
Aers = Pronounced the same as “aars”, the Dutch word for anus

So dude’s name was basically Penis Anus
Needless to say, the guy faced a lot of repetitive jokes and constant bullying because of his name.
I feel like giving your kid a name like that should be blocked by courts or whichever authority handles name registrations.

Last edited:
My Sleep pattern is all messed up. Went to bed at midnight last night. Woke up at 3:45 am. Tried to go back to bed but couldn't. Laid in bed from 3:45 am to 9 am unable to sleep. Ended up taking a 3 hour nap in the afternoon :smh:

Hope I can fall asleep tonight

Cannabis should do the trick. I struggled with recurring sleep paralysis and night terrors, couldn’t sleep through the night to save my life. Tried melatonin, CBD, sleep sounds, etc but nothing worked. Had never tried cannabis in any form before but tried it one night as a last resort … best sleep of my life.

Wordle 477 4/6

⬛🟨⬛⬛🟨
🟩🟩⬛🟩⬛
🟩🟩⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

EF88D864-FEDB-4CE3-9AEB-0EFEDCB7D8C6.jpeg

I had a streak of 40 after getting ‘Vigor’ yesterday, and then a few hours ago it had me enter it again on a clean board (I did) and said my streak was 1. :smh: Trash.

my sleep is wild. I work nights but then try and do stuff like regular people so I end up sleeping 2 hours on the days I have off just so I can it with my wife and friends.

Got to be up at 7am tomorrow. I’ll sleep like ****. :lol:

6 am Monday but I’ll crash tomorrow night and be good.

Wordle 477 4/6

⬛🟨⬛⬛🟨
🟩🟩⬛🟩⬛
🟩🟩⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

EF88D864-FEDB-4CE3-9AEB-0EFEDCB7D8C6.jpeg

I had a streak of 40 after getting ‘Vigor’ yesterday, and then a few hours ago it had me enter it again on a clean board (I did) and said my streak was 1. :smh: Trash.

Wordle 477 5/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟩⬛⬛🟨
🟨⬛⬛🟨⬛
🟩🟩⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

my sleep is wild. I work nights but then try and do stuff like regular people so I end up sleeping 2 hours on the days I have off just so I can it with my wife and friends.

Got to be up at 7am tomorrow. I’ll sleep like ****. :lol:

6 am Monday but I’ll crash tomorrow night and be good.
night shifts messed me up. I stopped taking night shifts after 5 years of continuous work. got me really washed.

always have a liquor for emergency. if not, get some melatonin.
I forgot to mention, night time cough syrup works for me as well. also got a few more pain meds that makes me dozy but they are prescription meds I get when I had injuries and dentist appointments.

You didn’t even need the yellow one you could just go red and white if I’m not mistaken…

Back
Top Bottom