the thread about nothing...

Went to the doctor for pain in my knee since I dropped from a 2m high railing at a concert to get to the standing area from the seats.
Said I have a tear in my inner meniscus :smh:

What a joke, who tf gets this from hopping over a small railing
Managed to get a scan appointment on next Friday thankfully.
It consistently hurts and movement feels weird but I can’t really judge the pain properly. It’s more of an annoyance than truly painful but I’m on opiate painkillers. A lot of my nerves are also dead/damaged in that knee area from my kneecap stabilization surgery. That’s probably why it feels so weird, especially on stairs.
my son just got an mcl injury. twisted it when he got tripped outdoors. it looked nothing at first til he started feeling some pain and discomfort a few days later.

Last edited:
zmaqbool zmaqbool be having meals fit for a king :pimp:
Lol, thanks bro 😍👍. So many options to eat from & so little time to eat it.
Happy BDay! mine is coming soon as well. but cant buy SH*T !
Thanks bro 🙏. Happy early birthday to you. Why can't you buy anything?
love me some Belgians ! great food too.
Belgian is so damn good. Food def hit the spot. It's just this restaurant takes FOREVER to bring the food out. Been there when it was dead & when it was pretty busy like yesterday night & both times they took equally as long...like almost an hour. I guess they work very slow idk what it is or maybe the kitchen is limited in space. We still go though because the food really is 🔥.

It's VACATION time 🤩🥳🥳🥳. 3 weeks of freedom! Driving to Salem, Massachusetts tomorrow for a few days. Going to checkout the Salem Witch trial museum & the Hocus Pocus house & from there we go to my home away from home-Boston. I absolutely ❤️ Boston & can never get enough of that city. It's been 3 long years since my last visit. So excited to go back 😁😁.

Why mf’s always wanna sell you bud when you ask for a cig. Bruh I don’t always a dub to spend chill out.

Bro and I just scooped up a pair, can’t beat that price. I’m gonna wear these ASAP.
C5DEA9DD-6CF2-4A05-B2C4-171669C1B162.jpeg

Lol, thanks bro 😍👍. So many options to eat from & so little time to eat it.

Thanks bro 🙏. Happy early birthday to you. Why can't you buy anything?

Belgian is so damn good. Food def hit the spot. It's just this restaurant takes FOREVER to bring the food out. Been there when it was dead & when it was pretty busy like yesterday night & both times they took equally as long...like almost an hour. I guess they work very slow idk what it is or maybe the kitchen is limited in space. We still go though because the food really is 🔥.
sounds like you ate a 5 star restaurant where you make you wait and order liquor. :rofl:

for me though, I wouldn't mind such wait if the food is really to die for. I had a share of good and bad experiences of waiting for food. as far as bad experiences goes, terrible staff, mediocre food, no complimentary dishes/drinks, expensive price for a slice of mediocrity. I just had a conversation with a co-worker last night and we talked about how better our personal recipes were compared to some restaurants. I'm not necessarily a cook but I know and love to cook and it can be highly disappointing paying for food that you can do better.

It's VACATION time 🤩🥳🥳🥳. 3 weeks of freedom! Driving to Salem, Massachusetts tomorrow for a few days. Going to checkout the Salem Witch trial museum & the Hocus Pocus house & from there we go to my home away from home-Boston. I absolutely ❤️ Boston & can never get enough of that city. It's been 3 long years since my last visit. So excited to go back 😁😁.
don't forget to bring some pitchforks!

Take the G Unit tank top off. Buying your kid Nike socks =/= investing in someone

Any half way decent father knows what their kid can and can't do. Everyone doesn't have the skills or mentality to be entrepreneurs. Maybe being an employee is more suitable for the little clown.

Curtis had ThisIs50.com before VLAD TV etc now no one knows about it... he's more of an influencer than the business mogul some people seem to think he is.
The kid has demonstrated a level of entitlement and reiterates whatever the moms is telling him. The issue is clearly bigger than socks, but Okay. If they can't find some bread out of $6700 to buy some socks, then something is wrong.

sounds like you ate a 5 star restaurant where you make you wait and order liquor. :rofl:

for me though, I wouldn't mind such wait if the food is really to die for. I had a share of good and bad experiences of waiting for food. as far as bad experiences goes, terrible staff, mediocre food, no complimentary dishes/drinks, expensive price for a slice of mediocrity. I just had a conversation with a co-worker last night and we talked about how better our personal recipes were compared to some restaurants. I'm not necessarily a cook but I know and love to cook and it can be highly disappointing paying for food that you can do better.
Swear they make everyone wait an eternity before bringing out the food, lol. Appetizers come out first & in a timely manner but the actual food food is always an hour+ wait. But yeah, I don't mind because the food there is always on point. Yeah I agree, it sucks *** when you pay top $ prices for mediocre or below avg food & the amount of time you had to wait for it. Ruins the dining experience. Have you any your co-worker considered getting into the food biz?

Coworker friend texted me earlier that she signed up to a sugar daddy site smh
"In a hopeless moment I signed up to a sugar daddy website but quickly deleted my account because I felt nasty. Like that's not the type of person I am"
I respond: "hahaha (name) nooooo"
She then explains her reasoning:
"well I miss sugar... and a daddy haha"
"It was after I had a call with my dad, where he said some things that made me feel like I don't deserve my parents' love"

Linking signing up to a sugar daddy website to a call with your dad is uhh....something :stoneface: :lol:

Coworker friend texted me earlier that she signed up to a sugar daddy site smh
"In a hopeless moment I signed up to a sugar daddy website but quickly deleted my account because I felt nasty. Like that's not the type of person I am"
I respond: "hahaha (name) nooooo"
She then explains her reasoning:
"well I miss sugar... and a daddy haha"
"It was after I had a call with my dad, where he said some things that made me feel like I don't deserve my parents' love"

Linking signing up to a sugar daddy website to a call with your dad is uhh....something :stoneface: :lol:
She has absolutely nothing to feel ashamed of

Swear they make everyone wait an eternity before bringing out the food, lol. Appetizers come out first & in a timely manner but the actual food food is always an hour+ wait. But yeah, I don't mind because the food there is always on point. Yeah I agree, it sucks *** when you pay top $ prices for mediocre or below avg food & the amount of time you had to wait for it. Ruins the dining experience. Have you any your co-worker considered getting into the food biz?
not necessarily but some of them can make some for favors. some of them just love to cook and were getting offers and orders. I asked them and they say it's a lot of work which is true. it's a hell of fun sharing recipes and cooking equipment and relate to them and discover new things and cuisine. my brother and his wife do some catering business but I'll say their selection is just above average to be perfectly frank. our eldest brother though is whom I consider as a great cook. I don't cook that much anymore eversince the wife got better at cooking and on some instances, better than my cooking. although she still can't beat my breakfast preparations. I got my specialties and she has hers. since we are getting close to winter, it's a great time to have some soup based menus.

Back
Top Bottom