the thread about nothing...

Christmas 11's Family. Good lookin out Nike :emoji_thumbsup:
IMG_20221130_050354~2.jpg

IMG_20221130_051043~2.jpg

IMG_20221130_050748~2.jpg

Ring doorbells are a gift and a curse. I appreciate knowing who’s coming and going but it also gives me anxiety with how frequently it goes off. The neighborhood crime alerts don’t help either. I need to adjust my settings, between this and the citizen app I’m on edge way too much these days.

It wasn’t an amicable split?

My folks been divorced for 20 years and it’s still not a good feeling to have them together at a gathering, lol.
From my experience, it's awkward. My folks are two alphas so they can't be together in the same room. It's tough since I have to travel in the same day to attend two celebrations.

Ring doorbells are a gift and a curse. I appreciate knowing who’s coming and going but it also gives me anxiety with how frequently it goes off. The neighborhood crime alerts don’t help either. I need to adjust my settings, between this and the citizen app I’m on edge way too much these days.
We need better security handling porch pirates. Just recently, one of them parasites have been roaming our neighborhood. Could be the same basturd that got caught in another neighborhood last year.

From my experience, it's awkward. My folks are two alphas so they can't be together in the same room. It's tough since I have to travel in the same day to attend two celebrations.
That’s gotta be tough. For me it’s one of each but my pops is the most annoying in that he’s always saying some **** to aggravate her. I know that awkwardness well.

That’s gotta be tough. For me it’s one of each but my pops is the most annoying in that he’s always saying some **** to aggravate her. I know that awkwardness well.
It puzzles me how two incompatible people ends up getting married and still have children together. If there was something both agree on, is that they wanted their children to have a happy relationships and learn from them.

Back
Top Bottom