the thread about nothing...

Wordle 538 3/6

⬛🟩🟩🟩⬛
⬛🟩🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

691D8B98-6645-4A66-8B56-6E35D3260B79.jpeg

This is the root of the issue, truthfully.

Because if we were being absolute about this subject.. men who can and do lift heavier things at work or do things the women cannot or will not are “technically” capable of doing more than the women there.. and wouldn’t that warrant a slightly higher pay?..

Nah, let’s not go down that rabbit hole. Let’s keep this thread on food and sad face reactions pls. It’s Friday.

But more importantly, it’s the holidays.

Officer Dude I know says whenever he and a female officer go on a run, he is expected to go into the situation head first while she lags behind.

He has broken his arm dealing with a suspect because there was nothing she could physically do with the person. (She is 5"4, 120).

He always complains about them making the same amount of money.

Officer Dude I know says whenever he and a female officer go on a run, he is expected to go into the situation head first while she lags behind.

He has broken his arm dealing with a suspect because there was nothing she could physically do with the person. (She is 5"4, 120).

Yep. It’s a literal safety hazard in careers like that.. or fire dept .. or even military. Just gets rougher the more you glance around.

Shower thoughts...

This thread could be called "the thread about everything..." and the content posted here would still be appropriate.

Carry on.

I don't mind women having equal pay with regards to "certain jobs" as long as they do it to the best of their abilities and not make an excuse to slack off nor take advantage just because their gender is so and so. for us guys, it seems we could be in a disadvantage as we are automatically perceived to do or handle certain certain tasks but on a hindsight it may or may not unless it becomes more prevalent or detrimental to the work.

point is, certain qualifications "should" weed out people that can or cannot do the job regardless of gender, age, etc...

I work in an industry that is predominantly handled by women. while there are situations that a man is a luxury to have, it is not mandatory that we should put ourselves and compromise our health and safety.

of course there are those that fall under the cracks and take advantage, but that is not solely because of gender concerns.

Back
Top Bottom