the thread about nothing...

Wordle 558 4/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟨⬛⬛🟩⬛
🟨🟩⬛⬛🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

A64F170B-CDAA-4421-AA1C-530141FDCC02.jpeg

I feel bad for that man and his truck :frown:

Just a few weeks ago they stole a neighbors catalytic converter across the street. Took no more than 40 seconds because homie just ducked under the truck, easy target smh.

They’ve tried with our cars but those are located towards the front of the car near the manifold. Too complicated and lots of plastic shields to remove.

Just a few weeks ago they stole a neighbors catalytic converter across the street. Took no more than 40 seconds because homie just ducked under the truck, easy target smh.

They’ve tried with our cars but those are located towards the front of the car near the manifold. Too complicated and lots of plastic shields to remove.
The first apartment complex I lived at had a serious car theft problem. New resident pulled up in a brand new Mustang with paper plates on it parked right in front of the building. All I could think was “You must not be from around here.” Three days later his car was on bricks.

I had one car vandalized (99% sure mistaken identity because there were 3 Nissans that looked exactly like mine) and another someone tried to cut out the door lock to get in.

After that controlled access garages became mandatory for any place I lived. Doesn’t stop everything but cuts down on a lot of that nonsense. Having your car messed with just has you feeling violated…

.Having your car messed with just has you feeling violated…
Yeah, I did the dummy of leaving my doors unlocked one time at work. Came out when my shift was over, got in the car...opened up this tray where I used to keep my change and an mp3 player and it was empty. Didn't realize it at first, then a split second later it hit me that someone ran through my ****.

I was broke, so wasn't anything in there worth a damn. I did have some unreleased music on that mp3 player, but it was backed up other places as well. But when I realized what happened, that was the feeling I had...violated. was weird as ****.

The worst part about my Nissan (tires slashed, sand in gas tank, glue on windows and door locks…) was that I was filling in as a team lead at work. I was young in my career so showing I was capable as a lead would be huge. That crap happened on my first day filling in so I had to call my manager explaining what happened. Old white dude that played no games. He just said “Ok, just get in ASAP.”

Found a ride and got in like 3 hours late. Word had spread and my manager came up to me asking me more details. I just showed him the pics and he started laughing. Said to stay away from crazy chicks and just left it at that :lol:

Yeah, I did the dummy of leaving my doors unlocked one time at work. Came out when my shift was over, got in the car...opened up this tray where I used to keep my change and an mp3 player and it was empty. Didn't realize it at first, then a split second later it hit me that someone ran through my ****.

I was broke, so wasn't anything in there worth a damn. I did have some unreleased music on that mp3 player, but it was backed up other places as well. But when I realized what happened, that was the feeling I had...violated. was weird as ****.
that feeling will have me overthinking stuff and wanting to react 🤦🏻‍♂️

He crying like that because he got that 2k deductible 🤬

Insurance the ultimate hustle. Insurer wants me to get GAP insurance for things they don't cover :lol: I'll be finding a company that covers everything instead.

Back
Top Bottom