the thread about nothing...

B8499486-1F9C-44F2-BFDA-D080C535FDB9.jpeg

I’m high and just thinking, why did malls die. I understand the advent of the internet meant online shopping was a thing, but like everybody switched so fast. Apparently nobody liked shopping in person. Except me

I’m high and just thinking, why did malls die. I understand the advent of the internet meant online shopping was a thing, but like everybody switched so fast. Apparently nobody liked shopping in person. Except me

When people get options the first to go are the mass produced low quality ones. In this case, that is the vast majority of malls.

The ones that now remain are so much nicer. they get that people go for the experience since buying items can be done elsewhere. We got this place Irvine Spectrum out here in So Cal and it’s beyond popping.

It’s an outdoor mall with all sorts of great places. Beautifully designed, clean well run. They set up a huge Xmas tree and an outdoor ice rink in the middle for the holidays went with my niece and nephew. We bought some candy, got some good food there as well. If we had more time we would of either watched a movie or gone to Dave and Busters.

Back
Top Bottom