the thread about nothing...

Interesting how getting buzzed/drunk at the airport before a flight is almost universal. I’m guessing it sprung from people who were scared to fly needing to calm their nerves, and now it’s a normality of anyone flying :lol:
I remember I copped some Mickey D’s at the food court of the airport before a flight years back. I wasn’t old enough to drink at the time but it hit the spot :lol:

asfx822zmsxa1.jpg
surely I bought something from WolfGang Puck in the airport for half the price and a better made burger. other than that, Water cost like gold.

this somehow makes me angry. my co-workers and I were just discussing this for a few days now and we were having a lot of problems with regards to our payroll, vacations, taxes, etc... and found out how these emloyees working from home are not doing their jobs efficiently nor do we believe that they are even working at all. we are constantly put on hold for hours, days and get dropped. I don't mind the work from home thing as long as employees are doing their job, but if it affects other people for their negligence and laziness, that is something that should be looked into. I don't like our jobs being monitored but it's just infuriating that some bad apples make it a lot more difficult for others.

It’s like 60s era hoops before it evolved into the modern NBA. Just because something is simple doesn’t make it better. I can eat it. It’s still edible i’ve had it plenty of times. Its lightness pairs well with eating other appetizers a glass of wine etc. But if we’re talking pizza experience my mind goes to the couch watching sports and what do i want to pair that with. It’s a different and better (to me) version of it - the evolved doughier pie I want.

Yeah it's crazy that the airport is pretty much the only place thats not a sporting event you can start taking shots at 7am and no one bats an eye.

Back
Top Bottom