the thread about nothing...

I was working with my boy the other day who just retired from the army did 20 years and hated 18 of them all.

We’re working by a place flying a POW flag. Some dumbass dude on our crew goes. “Why do they fly that flag, all the POW are probably dead anyways.”

The look of rage in my boys eyes was like something I never saw. :lol:

He then tried to keep his calm and explain that Vietnam wasn’t the only place with POW to this idiot.

I’m not a big pro military guy but that was just stupid.

0xngd80383ya1.jpg

Belle Tire is overpriced trash. If you get a quote from them on any kind of work, call around and get more quotes.

They quoted me 303 to replace my oil pressure switch. Jiffy lube did it for 151.

To Belle tires credit, they did price match. So if you just love the service you get, at least call around so they can lower the damn price.

My new yard is riddled with dandelions...went out today to start pulling them up by the root.

Yard care can be therapeutic.
Pulling weeds is a full body workout and I'm paying the price right now.
Usually white people see me and say nothing. Either keep it moving or go the other direction. Today while doing yard work however, ever single neighbor who was out and about stopped and said hello or made some sort of small talk. These people have seen me before and said nothing. Yardwork is disarming?

Belle Tire is overpriced trash. If you get a quote from them on any kind of work, call around and get more quotes.

They quoted me 303 to replace my oil pressure switch. Jiffy lube did it for 151.

To Belle tires credit, they did price match. So if you just love the service you get, at least call around so they can lower the damn price.
Most oil pressure switches are 10 bucks

Most oil pressure switches are 10 bucks
I should have youtubed it to see if it's something I was capable of doing. Whatevs though.

There was another shop I reached out to about it and they quoted me 280+. How the HELL are they charging twice as much as the lube?

Back
Top Bottom