the thread about nothing...

I just watched this vid like 5x and you know what's really wild?

A BMW (3 series) crashed into a BMW (7 series) and barely missed crashing into another BMW (Z).

Screen Shot 2023-05-05 at 10.00.38 PM.png

My new yard is riddled with dandelions...went out today to start pulling them up by the root.

Yard care can be therapeutic.
Pulling weeds is a full body workout and I'm paying the price right now.
Usually white people see me and say nothing. Either keep it moving or go the other direction. Today while doing yard work however, ever single neighbor who was out and about stopped and said hello or made some sort of small talk. These people have seen me before and said nothing. Yardwork is disarming?
Yard work is good exercise and rewarding.

12 hours later im still perturbed. Being lazy last night didnt feel like cooking I send my daughter with the debit card to Popeyes to get the both of us some food. I get the text alert **** came out to $37.84 😮🤷🏾‍♂️ Mind you Its just the 2 of us with that price im like wtf did she buy a 20pc 😡 she walks in with just a 6 piece 2 fries 4 biscuits and 2 apple pies. Almost 40 for a 6pc meal has me like

12 hours later im still perturbed. Being lazy last night didnt feel like cooking I send my daughter with the debit card to Popeyes to get the both of us some food. I get the text alert **** came out to $37.84 😮🤷🏾‍♂️ Mind you Its just the 2 of us with that price im like wtf did she buy a 20pc 😡 she walks in with just a 6 piece 2 fries 4 biscuits and 2 apple pies. Almost 40 for a 6pc meal has me like

Yeah, I don't go make the decision to go to popeyes anymore. It is solely a last resort option for me and my fam of 4. Cuz we spending AT LEAST 50.

40 for 2 is wild though...I woulda been tight.

Tbf so did his dad
Yep, great point.

I was at work talking about Zach Lavine...someone asked me if I've seen his GF and how she looked...and I said, well she's white.

But quickly realized his mom is also white so he's imitating what he saw growing up, so to speak. He saw beauty in a white woman all his life. No surprise he'd find beauty in a white spouse. Truly hard to blame him for that. Same for Tatum.

That thud followed by “oooh” :rofl:

Way back in the day, I worked at a whs unloading trailers. Happened to the other guy I was in the trailer unloading with. We had stopped to let the guys pulling the packages off the conveyor belt catch up. We were just standing in the trailer just chatting it up waiting when a package from the top came down on him. Clonked him right on the side of his head. I was rolling :rofl:

We were just standing in the trailer just chatting it up waiting when a package from the top came down on him. Clonked him right on the side of his head. I was rolling :rofl:

I’m picturing a break of silence during the convo....and BAM! :lol:

Hope he was okay though. Worst that happen to me was a microwave fell on my foot when I moved packages that one time at Target. That **** hurt but I had to play tough, haha.

Back
Top Bottom