IMG_0426.jpeg
IMG_0416.jpeg
IMG_0437.jpeg
IMG_0447.jpeg
IMG_0448.jpeg
IMG_0450.jpeg
IMG_0454.jpeg
IMG_0455.jpeg
Work for Nike? Imma be out there later this year for some work.

This place looks amazing compared to these brownstones and ugly new buildings popping up.

Good pics ofc.

California is easing up on the mask laws..

I don't care.. Whenever I go I got my mask on.. Even if I get kidnapped..
My bro and I still wear masks inside stores. I get the funniest looks from people and I’m starting to feel self-conscious about when I see no one in the store got one on. Got cute girls making eye contact, smile and then get a look of confusion when I see their eyes focus on the mask... all in that order :lol: I might start easing up on it but remain vigilant of my surroundings.

My bro and I still wear masks inside stores. I get the funniest looks from people and I’m starting to feel self-conscious about when I see no one in the store got one on. Got cute girls making eye contact, smile and then get a look of confusion when I see their eyes focus on the mask... all in that order :lol: I might start easing up on it but remain vigilant of my surroundings.

It’s time to get rid of the mask.

On planes though i’ll rock it. I feel like it’s changed my flying game. I feel like that environment always got me tired / sick but now I sleep better with it on planes more restful.

It’s time to get rid of the mask.

On planes though i’ll rock it. I feel like it’s changed my flying game. I feel like that environment always got me tired / sick but now I sleep better with it on planes more restful.
We’ve discussed it and it’s 50/50 now that we’re a little more comfortable eating indoors. I mean, we have to take them off to eat anyway lol. I’ll say this though, using masks has definitely saved me from common colds so that’s been awesome.

Oh for sure keep using them when flying. That’s how this crap spread in the first place. If people had access to masks early on this mess might have stopped sooner. I guess this needed to happen, who knows.

We’ve discussed it and it’s 50/50 now that we’re a little more comfortable eating indoors. I mean, we have to take them off to eat anyway lol. I’ll say this though, using masks has definitely saved me from common colds so that’s been awesome.

Oh for sure keep using them when flying. That’s how this crap spread in the first place. If people had access to masks early on this mess might have stopped sooner. I guess this needed to happen, who knows.
I'd say from about 2010 - 2020 I would get sick MAYBE once a year. Post mask mandates/initial vaccine shot I'd say i got sick like 4 times a year in 2021 and 2022. I definitely think my lack of exposure to dirt and germs played a part in me getting sick more frequently.

I'd say from about 2010 - 2020 I would get sick MAYBE once a year. Post mask mandates/initial vaccine shot I'd say i got sick like 4 times a year in 2021 and 2022. I definitely think my lack of exposure to dirt and germs played a part in me getting sick more frequently.

I’ve had the opposite. Sick at least 3-4 times a year before masks...1 common cold after March 2020.

Back
Top Bottom