the thread about nothing...

Any basketball and sneaker fans remember Magic Johnson and the MVP brand in 1996?

I recall he wore that brand when he came back for the remainder of the 1995-96 season. It stood out because he no longer wore Converse at that juncture. I recall he did a signing at some store in the L.A. area around that time trying to promote the brand. I know the brand didn't last long. I truly never knew it was his company.

I admit I always saw them as some knockoff Jordan XI ever since 1996. They looked like a cross between some bootleg XI and some Fila. Coincidentally, Fila plagiarized some Jordans in the past. I also remember seeing an online post poking fun at that.

Anyone else think those MVP shoes resembled a poor man's version of the XI?

Most dads wont give af if their daughters are lesbian. Boarderline good news. Half the stuff fathers teach their daughters is so they don’t have to worry about coming home to their daughters getting whammed by the football team.
I need this scenario with the son.

Bruhs I brushed my teeth 5 am. It is now 1:15 and a coffee later and my mouth still feels minty fresh. Crest 3D is the truth!!! :wow:
Bruh...first sip of coffee and I feel bad for my coworker.

I chew a piece of gum Halfway through my cup of coffee to be considerate of others.

I chew a piece of gum Halfway through my cup of coffee to be considerate of others.
This made me laugh
Because props to you for being considerate
But I know somebody somewhere
Is about to throw a plate of tilapia in the break room microwave

That’s nice of you, man. Maybe you should keep a small bottle of mouthwash nearby. Easier to take a swig, swish and spit at the bathroom sink 👍

Any basketball and sneaker fans remember Magic Johnson and the MVP brand in 1996?

I recall he wore that brand when he came back for the remainder of the 1995-96 season. It stood out because he no longer wore Converse at that juncture. I recall he did a signing at some store in the L.A. area around that time trying to promote the brand. I know the brand didn't last long. I truly never knew it was his company.

I admit I always saw them as some knockoff Jordan XI ever since 1996. They looked like a cross between some bootleg XI and some Fila. Coincidentally, Fila plagiarized some Jordans in the past. I also remember seeing an online post poking fun at that.

Anyone else think those MVP shoes resembled a poor man's version of the XI?

Man, they look like Concord 11s and Grant Hills balled up and thrown in the trash…sheesh

Yup Imma be out here like the Morton’s Salt girl.

932CB78B-EDE1-467C-BCAD-A29881956064.jpeg

It’s time to get rid of the mask.
I could almost understand this mentality when masks were actually mandated and transmission rate was low.

Taking this stance when no one is really required to mask up is, quite frankly, dumb. At this point it’s just a personal choice that has no bearing on anyone else. Caring about it now is pure Karendom. Just live your life and mind your own damn business.

I could almost understand this mentality when masks were actually mandated and transmission rate was low.

Taking this stance when no one is really required to mask up is, quite frankly, dumb. At this point it’s just a personal choice that has no bearing on anyone else. Caring about it now is pure Karendom. Just live your life and mind your own damn business.

And you having an opinion on my opinion is the same. It’s like saying don’t judge people lol. I’m not going to say anything to anyone when. I see it in the streets because to your point - it doesn’t impact me - but i don’t like the concept of humanity needing to be masked up. People can and will decide for themselves obviously.

This is a forum. Generally that entails opinions. Not sure why having one got you all fired up.

And you having an opinion on my opinion is the same. It’s like saying don’t judge people lol. I’m not going to say anything to anyone when. I see it in the streets because to your point - it doesn’t impact me - but i don’t like the concept of humanity needing to be masked up. People can and will decide for themselves obviously.

This is a forum. Generally that entails opinions. Not sure why having one got you all fired up.
Oh knock it off with this victim mentality. You’re the one out here pressed over what others are doing despite it having no impact on your existence.

You have an opinion and so does everyone else. You are not immune to criticism and neither am I. This is, as you acknowledged, a forum where we can all express our opinions.

I’m expressing my opinion that your opinion is dumb and about 2 years too late to be considered meaningful or relevant. Just let people live their lives. Caring about strangers wearing masks at their own discretion is embarrassing at this point.

*I don’t wear a mask, if that matters.

Last edited:
Oh knock it off with this victim mentality. You’re the one out here pressed over what others are doing despite it having no impact on your existence.

You have an opinion and so does everyone else. You are not immune to criticism and neither am I. This is, as you acknowledged, a forum where we can all express our opinions.

I’m expressing my opinion that your opinion is dumb and about 2 years too late to be considered meaningful or relevant. Just let people live their lives. Caring about strangers wearing masks at their own discretion is embarrassing at this point.

*I don’t wear a mask, if that matters.

you ok? cuz caring about my opinion about strangers and mask is more karen HOA esque…

This rabbit had 3 babies in the middle of my parents yard . I went to leave and I see the mom rabbit and a skunk outside … thinking they just chillin . Next thing you know the damn skunk picks up the baby and it’s squealing like crazy . Mom just hopping around panicking . Had to throw a broom at it so it would drop it . **** was chaos lol. Didn’t know skunks eat damn baby rabbits

7E6DB2B7-8A0B-43A6-A520-6E62DFEDE377.jpeg

Looks like only 1 either survived or stayed at the nest . Hope the other 2 lil homies safe 😞

Attachments

• 4F35ACF0-B32D-4BAC-BA13-06D6F05A544C.png
    4F35ACF0-B32D-4BAC-BA13-06D6F05A544C.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 136
Back
Top Bottom