IMG_0437.jpeg
IMG_0447.jpeg
IMG_0448.jpeg
IMG_0450.jpeg
IMG_0454.jpeg
IMG_0455.jpeg
I need to hit the PNW. My kinda nature right there

The frustration of that last dude :rofl:
I get it though, had one guy who had no business making these uncoordinated layups over me and had me going “HOW?!?!?” :angry::lol:
I remember we had a game against a young team where one player in their 2nd unit was torching us. I asked one of my teammates guarding the guy if he wanted to switch since I was so annoyed of him piling up points over him. marked him and never attempted a single basket. their coach took him out after 1 possession. :rofl:

Last edited:
I remember we had a game against a young team where one player in their 2nd unit was torching us. I asked one of my teammates guarding the guy if he wanted to switch since I was so annoyed on him piling up points over him. marked him and never attempted a single basket. their coach took him out after 1 possession. :rofl:

You must have that Glove defense, haha.
1683866011137.jpeg

*waits for 6 Rings G.O.A.T. 6 Rings G.O.A.T. to come in with the laptop laughing gif*

Man, they look like Concord 11s and Grant Hills balled up and thrown in the trash…sheesh

Good observation on your part regarding how you equated them partially looking like a Fila Grant Hill signature shoe. I should have noticed that because it was evident with the similar oversized midsole design with an enlarged brand logo on the sides of them. I did state they had a partial resemblance to a Fila shoe in my post, but I should have specified the Grant Hill instead.

I didn't even realize they were sold only at Foot Locker until I peeped that post. It literally took me 27 years to learn that. I never even bothered to look for them despite walking into Foot Locker stores in 1996 because they never piqued my interest.

Since it was Magic's company, it makes me wonder if he had any legitimate input on the design. Or did he just give the design team autonomy with the design and just go along with whatever was created? Either way, it's disappointing based on the finished product having a hybrid resemblance to two shoe designs. I would assume he had veto power and creative control since he was the head of the company. I'm just disappointed that Magic was involved because he's my all-time favorite NBA legend and always had a good reputation as a businessman.

You must have that Glove defense, haha.
1683866011137.jpeg

*waits for 6 Rings G.O.A.T. 6 Rings G.O.A.T. to come in with the laptop laughing gif*
funny thing, I do play somehow similar to GP defensively. gets me in trouble with opposing players like being to physical while I barely touch them. they act like I'm getting them injured. I'd say my defense is better than my offense. although my offense is highly underrated. too bad I'm designated more of a defender rather than a scorer.

This rabbit had 3 babies in the middle of my parents yard . I went to leave and I see the mom rabbit and a skunk outside … thinking they just chillin . Next thing you know the damn skunk picks up the baby and it’s squealing like crazy . Mom just hopping around panicking . Had to throw a broom at it so it would drop it . **** was chaos lol. Didn’t know skunks eat damn baby rabbits

7E6DB2B7-8A0B-43A6-A520-6E62DFEDE377.jpeg

Interesting.

Did you feel a moral obligation to step into the circle of life? If not, what moved you?

Legit asking not trying to fight/argue.

Why dont care.

You ever worked at a place, left and years later walked into a building and the smell of the building reminded you of the old job? I dont want to walk into my place and/or a room in my place and my favorite Bed, Bath and Body Works candle takes me back to a dreaded Zoom meeting. Keep that *** separate. I could see if one was taking advantage and doing the job while traveling. You still burning money, but at least you're getting a unique experience out of it, but most people took it as an excuse to be a lazy as possible. That's why everyone half crazy now. You THOUGHT sitting in your cave in your pajamas 18 hours a day was whats up. **** the dating pool was just fine in 2020. ijs.

Back
Top Bottom