the thread about nothing...

will vanna continue?
Sounds like it. She makes $3M/year and asked for a raise after the Sajak announcement. She’s probably like, ‘y’all have freed up money with Pat gone, even with Seacrest coming on board.’

ENsos-8XYAIziYF.jpeg

There’s absolutely no way we went to the moon. 24k miles an hour to go a quarter million miles, in 3 days????

1969 20 years before the cell phone but kept in constant communication and comms systems that far!

Mf couldn’t talk to someone in China but had the means to send someone to the moon 😭

Most of nasa’s pic’s are 3D rendering whether they say it or not.

And somehow we can never go back now that cameras are advanced and home telescopes are advanced.

“Word to Sherry and Terry” 😂🤣
It’s the first thing I thought of when I stepped in the place, lol. It wasn’t bad though, ac was bumpin, clean tables, one of the workers was cute with a nice booty. Lovely experience.

TURBO UNO TURBO UNO you ever had their premium chicken tenders? I’ve never had Arby’s before and I was wondering if they were good.
Nah bro, I got a basic 2 for $7 sandwich deal, couple of lemonades and an apple turnover pastry. I’d have no problem coming back and try those chicken tenders and letting you know what’s up.

I want to start by saying I WAS “Wrong”!

I completely forgot to renew my license plates last October.

It’s a ridiculous law to start with but ok.

I’m parked at a gas pump, I run in for some candy and a bottle of water while the pump is running.

As I’m headed to the door I see the police pull up behind my car and I’m like WTF!???

As I get to my car door they hit the light.

I calmly sit down inside with my door open.

Some NT thick white ***** walks up and explains to me what’s going on.

Ok cool I ask for her card, she retreats back to her patrol car and some fresh out the field ***** instantly comes to me like “I’m the supervisor I heard there was a complaint.”

I then told him no I just asked for a card.

Why would he try to think this was a punk session?

2 cars on a non moving cooperative non violent traffic stop?

There’s absolutely no way we went to the moon. 24k miles an hour to go a quarter million miles, in 3 days????

1969 20 years before the cell phone but kept in constant communication and comms systems that far!

Mf couldn’t talk to someone in China but had the means to send someone to the moon 😭

Most of nasa’s pic’s are 3D rendering whether they say it or not.

And somehow we can never go back now that cameras are advanced and home telescopes are advanced.

Political and money reasons basically.

Back
Top Bottom